Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A Dom's first sub - I

Posted 06-20-2014 at 03:00 AM by BrownDude25

Hey, this is my first blog entry, and rightly enough, to commemorate my first d/s experience. I've been introduced to the bdsm lifestyle very recently (past 3-4 months) and am very intrigued by it. I was always confused as to whether I am a dom or a sub and hence often concluded I was a switch. But recently after my experience I've realised I'm more of a dom than a sub, however I do enjoy the occasional role reversal. Well enough of my banter, lets get down to the actual topic - My first experience with...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave Review: Subme101

Posted 05-17-2014 at 09:43 AM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)

Every submissive, without exception, is a human being with needs, dreams, failures, and fears. It is difficult to get more than a small sampling of someone via the internet, and more so difficult after only a short conversation. Be that as it may, this is my review of subme101's quality as a slave.

Presentation

Subme101's username is "Sub Me 101" based upon simple assumption. The basic breakdown is that she wishes someone to make her submit. The "101"...
Distinguished Member
Old

While Master Sleeps

Posted 05-02-2014 at 07:42 PM by slavepuptx

Starting tonight I am luck enough to be controlled by Master until tomorrow night. It started as soon as I got home for work. I was instructed to get naked (although that changed quickly into wearing a diaper) and do my household chores for at least 1.5 hours. Only then would I be allowed to eat my dinner...which had to be eaten from a bowl while on my hands and knees with hands covered in socks to make them into proper paws. Having completed these tasks, I have sent pictures and a video to my Master...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Omegle

Posted 04-24-2014 at 03:46 AM by Pepe990

The other day I decided to go to omegle. Since I wear my ankle and wrist restraints, collar, and a gag every day at home, it turned out to be interesting. I ended up chatting with about 6 people. The first person was a girl. She only had a microphone but I could clearly understand her. I had to type my answer because I was gagged. We talked about random things at first. However then she took control and told me to put cloth pegs on my nipples and then rip them off. She thought that would hurt . Then...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave girls and critics of relationships is devoted ...

Posted 11-08-2013 at 02:03 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Glance in eyes to slave Girl, before to reprobate her..
You know in life with others. And she 's not wearing underwear ...
It is possible to fuck in ass, and afterwards in a mouth... On laps to you will wash up your feet, and the belt itself will bring... Neither shame at it, nor honor... Simply whore - you will tell...
But who is now with her ?
But not in cuddles for a wife...
In fact she it does not for you. Tries me to please.
Even sometimes it is enough...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A New Computer, Losing Track of The Days

Posted 02-19-2013 at 01:51 AM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)

It apologizes for yet another even more extended leave of absence. The computer it had been using broke and it has had to obtain a new one. Although it confesses that even if it had a computer it's reports may not have been forthcoming as it was exceptionally busy with finals, JROTC, band, so on and so forth.

Because of the loss of the old computer, it has lost any files it kept pertaining to ownership, most notably the essay it was assigned so long ago. While all of it's school and other...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report Day 2

Posted 12-26-2012 at 07:23 PM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)
Updated 12-26-2012 at 07:25 PM by awkwardgirl6

It is so cold, a freezing wind permeates all windows of the house because it is home alone and thus has resolved in an effort to please it's master to enact the rules normally only applicable in master's room as applicable throughout it's family's house.

As it writes this it has five ice cubes in it as requested. Two in it's pussy, two in it's anus and one in it's mouth. It wondered if by "must have five ice cubes in it" master only meant it's anus, but wasn't sure. If this...
Posted in Uncategorized