Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > andrew_b

Rate this Entry

Teasing Feet (Return of first girl)

Posted 03-22-2022 at 05:05 PM by andrew_b

Okay I mentioned a good few years ago about this girl who was in the doctor's waiting room literally slipping her feet out of her shoes and showing her soles straight in front of me. She is the first one from this blog post

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79971

Now my views on this have changed because she was obviously under 18 at the time. Although I'm 99% sure I see her regularly in the store I work in. She spends a lot of time wearing slip on shoes with no socks. So like flip flops etc.

The thing that makes me sure apart from her obvious want to be barefoot (in my opinion) is the fact her "grandmother" looks very similar too. It's not something I'll ever complain about but it's pretty awesome to see her all these years later. I'm sure she doesn't remember me but I wonder how she'd react if she caught me looking. I mean she won't because I'm subtle and definitely don't want this to happen at work. These are the thoughts I have though.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 498 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments