Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.

Public dare 3 and got caught! My report.

Posted 05-15-2020 at 10:47 PM by ClaireScott

This dare was from Skwisg. It was so good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwisg
Do this during the day. Leave your apartment unlocked, Fully clothed go down to your apartment pool. Throw your apartment key in the pool, then head back upstairs. Now strip naked and edge 3 times. After the third edge go into the hallway, set your door to lock and close it behind you. You should be locked out naked, now retrieve your key.
I woke up and procrastinated doing this date to do a few smaller dares in my apartment like cleaning the windows nude. When I finally got around to putting my mind to it, it was about 2.30pm. I went down to the pool located on the ground floor of my apartment building towards the back.

I checked for the best route and potential traffic at that time, and soon I was standing at the edge of the indoor pool. There are glass windows all around to a “garden” and you could see some pedestrian traffic beyond that.

As instructed, I threw my apartment keys into the pool and made my way back up to my apartment. I stripped naked and edged 3 times using my vibrator. I edged a lot faster thinking of the task at hand. I was feeling nervous, naughty, and a little slutty admittedly.

Throughly wet between my legs, I walked to my front door, peeked out making sure no one was there. I stepped out still naked as the day I was born and locked myself out. I hurried down the hallway past the elevators to the stairs and went downstairs. I got out to the lobby and had to past the front glass door entrance where there were 2 guys smoking outside. They noticed me and could be heard laughing to themselves. I darted across to the hallway feeling my face turn red. I ran the rest of the way to the pool, through a series of doors and short corridors.

I get to the pool and jump into the freezing water. Finding the key was a little harder as I usually swim with goggles, and for a moment I honestly thought my keys were gone. I found the keys grabbed them and climbed out. I was really cold and my nipples were fully erect. Leaving a trail of water as I brisk walked (as not to slip) and got to the lobby. I swung the door open and to my horror the 2 guys from before were there in the lobby waiting for the elevator.

They looked at me and smiled sheepishly as I covered my front with my arms. One of them asked if I was ok, and in my embarrassment laughed and told them it was a dare. They nodded approvingly and I walked my bare wet body past them to the stairs. I was so embarrassed!

I ran up the stairs and made it back to my apartment. I felt relief, exhilaration, embarrassment, a little shame, and cold as I re-entered my apartment. I took a hot shower after and still couldn't believe what I did.

Although it was intimidating for me, I loved it. I felt a little degraded, but oddly liked it a little. Thank you for the dare Skwisg!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3698 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Bravo! Well done.
  2. Old Comment
    Congrats for not chicken out, great reports keep going girl!!!!!!
  3. Old Comment
    A round of applause for you!

I wonder how many times you’ll bump into them again
  4. Old Comment
    WOW!! Congratulation you brave person.

I've only just done my first public nudity today but made sure it was in a place no one would have seen me. I still felt naughty and loved it.

I'll be keeping an eye out for you future blogs.
  5. Old Comment
    Great report, thanks. Waiting for more
  6. Old Comment
    Thank you all! And thanks for your support. Feel free to send more dares my way! Things might be a bit more difficult once quarantine is lifted, so trying to make the most of it!
  7. Old Comment
    did you cum when you returned to the apartment? you must have been horny after the 3 edges
  8. Old Comment
    Standing ovation, for the dare and how you managed being caught. I wish you will meet again the guys, because I'm curious to know if they'd recognize you, I'm not sure they focused mainly on your face
  9. Old Comment
    Great report, I like that you didn't look for excuses but rather admitted to doing a dare!
  10. Old Comment
    Your blogs are my fave. Would've been funny if you rewarded the guys for catching you by showing them your goods lol.