Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > kevinkevk

Rate this Entry

Blog 4: Star Count

Posted 01-02-2015 at 01:43 PM by kevinkevk

Some of you may know that recently I needed to earn an orgasm through a reward chart. I needed 50 stars on this chart to earn an orgasm. These stars were earned from the 23rd of November to the 25th of December. Along the way I recorded every single star I earned and I thought I would share them all with you lovely people

Kevin's star count:
Total 0:
Total 1: Kevin gets a star for setting up a chat room for him and mommy.
Total 3: Kevin gets 2 stars for attending all his school classes that day.
Total 7: Kevin is told to write 250 words on why he loves mommy for 2 stars. Kevin gets an extra star for making it longer and another extra star because it made mommy smile.
Total 5: Kevin spends 2 of his stars on getting mommy to write 100 words on why she loves him because Kevin felt left out.
Total 4: Kevin loses his first star for saying “Kevin thinks mommy should go into timeout for falling asleep on him again.”. To be fair mommy is a big sleepyhead.
Total 5: Teddy(not Kevin) sends an email to mommy saying that Kevin should get 2 stars for being cute. Mommy gives Kevin 1 star for being cute. Kevin definitely had nothing to do with this .
Total 6: Kevin gets a gold star for writing this paragraph “Kevin has to wait a long time to even get one star and he needs a whole 50. But to get one Kevin has to do more than just wait and when I get it it means I've earned it. Like you said. Kevin gets a feeling of pride when he earns one. But the best feeling of all is knowing that if I get a star then mommy must be happy. This means that I made mommy happy which is a prize in itself.”
Total 7: Kevin was very open about a lie that he told mommy. Mommy said I can be punished in 2 ways and if I chose the harder one I get a star for being honest. Kevin chose the harder one.
Total 10: Mommy sends Kevin a picture of herself for the first time. Kevin says she looks beautiful and that she looks younger than her age. She said its because she doesn't wear makeup. Kevin said she doesn't need too. Mommy liked that comment a lot. 3 gold stars
Total 11: Kevin gets a gold stat for giving his phone number to mommy.
Total 12: Kevin gets a star for going to all his classes.
Total 22: Kevin got 10 whole stars from mommy for sending her naughty pictures of Kevin in his kids undies.
Total 23: Mommy forced Kevin to admit he likes it when mommy doesn't allow him to touch himself. Kevin gets one star for admitting this but now he cant even touch without permission. Life just gets tougher on this poor kid.
Total 18: Kevin can pay 5 stars to play with himself for 10 minutes. Kevin confessed to mommy that he was touching himself without thinking for only 30 seconds. Mommy makes Kevin spend 5 stars for 10 minutes. Kevin argues and is sent to the corner in only his spidey undies. Then teddy is sent to the corner for 30 minutes and Kevin is sent to bed.
Total 19: Kevin keeps forgetting the please and thank you rule but shows he is really trying hard to fix that and please mommy. Kevin gets 1 star.
Total 21: Kevin and mommy had a few difficulties and had a big heart to heart and where very open about some problems. Kevin got 2 stars for being honest. This really brought us closer.
Total 23: Mommy had no Wi-Fi for 4 days and Kevin was good and didn't touch himself while she was away(sooo difficult).
Total 24: Kevin got a star for helping mommy get another sub even though Kevin didn't like it.
Total 26: Kevin attended most of his classes.
Total 27: Kevin was cold and asked politely for his covers instead of just covering himself from mommy. Kevin gets one star.
Total 30: Kevin wrote mommy a dirty story. Mommy liked it and gave Kevin 3 gold stars.
Total 32: Kevin humiliated himself on cam for mommy.
Total 35: Kevin wrote a story mommy liked.
Total 37: Kevin gets 2 stars for writing a blog about mommy.
Total 39: Kevin gets 2 stars for proof reading stories and then posting them for mommy.
Total 40: Completed 10 edges for one star.
Total 41: Kevin got a star for finishing all his college assignments.
Total 42: Kevin was hung over from the night before and mommy thought that this was a good time for Kevin to do 150 sit ups for one star. Kevin had mixed feelings about the task but did it anyway.
Total 43: Kevin got a star for writing mommy a short story.
Total 44: Kevin gets a star for saying humiliating things on cam.
Total 45: Teddy had a word with mommy and they agreed that Kevin deserved a star.
Total 46: Kevin got a star for edging 20 times for mommy.
Total 47: Kevin got a star for describing his little brothers big cock in relation to his smaller one.
Total 48: Kevin got one star for taking a really long nap like mommy ordered.
Total 49.75: Kevin sang a song and played guitar for mommy. What a coincidence that it was worth just .25 less of a star than Kevin's goal.
Total 50: Kevin plays another song for mommy.

Sadly me and TheBitchofBitches have had to part ways but I think this blog ends that wonderful journey on a happy note. It sort of shows some of the highlights of our time together and I don't regret a second of it. Even the things highlighted in red above .
Posted in Mommy
Views 2601 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you for sharing that with us. I love how you kept track of every star. I'm sorry to hear that you had t partt ways with your Mommy. Hopefully everything works out for the best for you!