Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > kevinkevk

Rate this Entry

Blog 3: Cum by the bucket load

Posted 12-29-2014 at 07:03 AM by kevinkevk
Updated 12-29-2014 at 07:20 AM by kevinkevk

Finally!

After one month of frustration I finally earned myself an orgasm. It was the night before Christmas and I was finally granted permission to cum. I was all set to start jerking when I got a message from mommy saying "Besides just because you can cum doesn't mean you'll be allowed to touch" Oh how she can be so evil sometimes. She said I could either earn the right to touch or wait for her to give me permission. This is not fair. I worked so hard for this orgasm and yet its just out of my reach(Literally). I knew earning it would take forever so I decided to just wait it out and hope she would be nice. It was nearly Christmas after all.

I wasn't keeping track of time but it suddenly hit midnight and I got a "Merry Christmas" from mommy. She then decided to give me what should have been mine all this time. She gave me the right to touch. Oh and touch I did. After a month of frustration this feeling was easily the best Christmas present ever.

I decided to go all in for the big pay out so I started edging for a while to build up a massive load. Mommy said she wanted to see me cum on cam but it just so happens that that night of all nights is the night my camera said to me "sorry Kevin I don't feel like working properly tonight". Screw you camera I have been waiting for this for ages and now you stop working. That's just great. After about 15/20 minutes of messing around I finally got it working. I decided to cum before it started to act up again. I came by the bucket load . If I had of edged any longer some would have hit my face(a special talent of mine).

As I was laying there in my blissful state I see the dreaded words on the screen "taste it". I thought ok that's not too bad. I will taste it but I don't like where this could go. Sadly for me it went exactly where I didn't want it to go. The words "Eat it all up for mommy" appeared on the screen. That's not too bad when you just have a regular orgasm but this thing was an explosion and then some. If any of you readers felt the earth shake at midnight on Christmas eve that was probably me. Sorry for the inconvenience . So I began the gruesome task of eating all that cum. I always liked the thought of eating cum when I'm masturbating but after my climax... not so much.

After I ate almost every drop I was told I could not was my mouth out. Sometimes the word evil just doesn't cut it with mommy.

We continued playing well into the night with mommy being a big meanie head. Almost like she was trying to restore balance to my happy/sadometer if that was a thing.

I love you the mostest TheBitchofBitches. Even if you are a bit of a misses angry pants sometimes.

PS I love hearing all your comments. Even if it is just to say "nice blog dude"
Posted in Mommy
Views 3733 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    A very, very nice blog, dude! I think I may have felt that Christmas tremor :-)
  2. Old Comment
    It sounds like you had a marvelous time! (Belated) Merry Christmas!
  3. Old Comment
    Wow, I can only imagine how many people here were gifted with an orgasm on Christmas, white Christmas indeed. I really enjoy your blog and am very happy you found a Mommy who makes you so happy!