Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The [Kink] Details

Posted 05-08-2018 at 09:20 PM by lola.fox

The details behind my favorite kinks - particularly the why + how. It will be updated as I learn more about myself and evolve through my BDSM experiences. Full, but less detailed list of likes + limits can be found here.

Favorite Kinks:

Choking - Preferably with a hand, but a belt will do too. I don’t care for this though if it’s self administered.

Bruising - Whether it’s from spanking, caning, paddling, or cropping.. I love it all. This is one of the few...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old

Creating Your Own Games

Posted 05-08-2018 at 03:22 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Today (Thur 3rd May...someone's behind writing their reports) was time for another Chaturbate show. Although I like being a naughty little exhibitionist I soon find my mind wandering & get bored doing the same things each time. Variation really is king, but getting that by being commanded really is tricky sometimes (find a good dom on random sites really is like winning the lottery). However, I've started amusing myself by creating little games to tease & frustrate me (that hopefully make it...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Randomly hearting.

Posted 05-08-2018 at 12:39 PM by AbusiveMaster

So I have no real reason behind this blog, other than I havent written for quite a while. I was racking my brain for something to write about. Well, realistically I have two topics to choose from without too much thought. And as one of my subjects (and no, I am not claiming royalty... this time, I meant blog subjects) is on vacation, I decided to spend some of the time I am not spending with her on her instead, or at least writing about her.

I think, on reflection, the exceptionally
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized