Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Spring is here!

Posted 05-10-2018 at 07:17 PM by mslut1961

It is finally warm enough to go out and cruise the trails at the local parks. Last night I dressed up real slutty and drove to my favourite park. I got there at midnight and there were a dozen vehicles in the parking lot. The odds were very good that I would be getting cock tonight!
As I got out of my car I let my skirt ride up, exposing my clitty and ass. I didn't bother to pull it down as I walked across the lot and stepped onto a path. Everyone got a good look. I hadn't gone 20 metres...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Worm Pride

Posted 05-10-2018 at 04:00 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Today is a very important day ... it is work pride day! It also happens to be a worm's birthday!

Our worm makes us proud every single day, but I don't know if we really get the opportunity to tell him just HOW proud he makes us.

We make sure to tell him after each session and when he pushes himself for us, but that is simply not enough to...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This Denial's Ruining Me

Posted 05-10-2018 at 07:53 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-10-2018 at 08:31 AM by PrincessJessica

Ah, a frustrating little subby day today as I once again made an appearance on Chaturbate. A slow show was just picking up when I just lost concentration and accidentally ruined yet again. After 6 months with just 1 orgasm and a near clockwork monthly ruin, you'd think I'd be used to that horribly unsatisfying drip of accidental cum but the mental drain of forcing myself to ruin had a much larger effect than I imagined. They're fully allowed in my denial (thankfully as it's going to last over a year...
Truth or Dare Zealot