Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > terralee

Rate this Entry

Wow Interesting sight.

Posted 01-15-2008 at 05:44 PM by terralee

Hello, I am 36. I am married to my Master. I have a Daddy Dom that watches over me since my Master is away. I am a submissive to most, but slave to one. And yes there is a huge difference. I also at my husbands bequest have a male pet. No this does not make me a switch. You would have to understand mine and pets relationship. I recently relocated a hundred miles from my old place of residents. I am doing much better here. I got a fulltime job first in a long time. I am happier too. I am loosing weight again. I am also a swinger of sorts with my husband and daddy permission of course. I will be posting new pics soon.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2951 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well i'd hold off on posting pics, as it's against the rules here.
  2. Old Comment
    I see that you made it here. I'll be looking for your words. Hugs and more hugs. Start to feel better soon.
  3. Old Comment
    while posting pics is against the rules, you are allowed to post an avatar pic and profile pic. None of these can be naked though. I would reccomend joining the yahoo group to post pics on there if you wish to post any at all. Pm ManicD about joining the group along with a link.
  4. Old Comment
    As said before me posting pics is againts the rules but theres plenty of yahoo groups that would be estatic to have you. Well i've noticed your new so welcome to getdare.
    have a good day/night