Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Temptations of TPE and more

Posted 07-01-2019 at 03:13 AM by CSasha

Disclaimer: I respect those who choose or engage into a TPE or CIS life/relationship. I know, everyone makes their own choices, for their own lives.

I've recently had more looks into TPE (Total Power Exchange) and even CIS (Completely Irrevocable Submission) blogs and ads, and quite arousing fantasies. Besides the reasons I share with submission in general, pretty similar to what bluedieblud writes about it here, there's another thing:

Freedom and Responsibility, or better, the burden of those.

I know I need to be free. I know I need to except responsibility. But, I seemed to have grown up with subtle message that I am the little one. It is comfortable. As the little one, you are being protected and cared for. Lovely! Isn't that what we all want.

Also, we are all weak. We are. And we need to care or taken care of that aspect. Trustfully, giving ourselves into the hands of others.

But we are also strong. I know about me that I want to make an impact on the world with my life, even if it is little. I wouldn't be happy nor satisfied, and especially not fulfilled with a 24/7 life as a slave.
I can do it, I may make mistakes, and I have the right to be my true self. And that's not a slave (at least not for an entire life).

While I respect those living such a fully committed life, it's just not for me.

The fantasies are hot though. I don't have any piercings, tattoos, brandings or any other body modification. My attitude goes so far, that I reject laser hair removal (and so far still do) and manually tweeze my hair (besides from some relaxing waxing studio sessions ). Having someone else just force those things on me, permanent things, marking me, irreversably "harming" my look or capabilities, for instance with a branding on the forehead, a Prince Albert piercing for permanent, unescapable chastity, or even heavy body modification, just for their amusement or pleasure or sadistic nature. Grrrrrrrr. So hot. And still, fantasies are one thing, reality is another.
Views 1250 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments