Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Have sex with just two clicks!

Posted 03-04-2021 at 04:40 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-29-2023 at 11:46 AM by CSasha

Sex with real persons, in real, for real, for free, just two clicks, no effort, no filling in any forms, adding information, giving any pictures away, getting your ass up ...

If you guessed by now that this is a rant, you are right. At least, a little bit.

Small update: I just had two wonderful kinky sex dates with the same person on two different days. And hopefully this is going to continue with more sessions next week. Jealous?

Well, I am happy, and...
Oracle
Old

+200% more replies with any avatar

Posted 06-04-2017 at 11:12 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:27 AM by CSasha

Change your avatar. Now!

Clothes make the man.
Fine feathers make fine birds.

You may be new here on getDare, or you might just not have cared for this detail so far. So let me tell you why you should change your avatar immediately:

You look like an idiot. I guess you are not, but the default blank collar avatar is exactly the one which represents the majority of those idiots who annoy and spam me with badly informed awefully written messages.
Oracle
Old

It's my AVATAR get it?

Posted 01-12-2010 at 06:04 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)
Tags avatar, movies

Ha ha- Officelover and your stupid puns. So, sorry guys. I feel like I haven't been that active anymore. I've been incredibly busy recently, and I haven't had much time for getDare. So, one thing I did is see the Avatar movie. In 3D.

Go see it.

I seriously walked in thinking, "Oh, God, this is going to be the stupidest movie..." I walked thinking, "Oh. My. God. That was freaking awesome. I am SO going to see that again."

Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

John Gallagher Jr!!!

Posted 06-18-2009 at 02:15 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

OMG, my favorite actor ever! He is a total genius! I love him!

One of the best male voices alive today!

This is him accepting a Tony (Yes, Oh? You haven't heard? That Spring Awakening won, not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, but eight, yes, eight Tonies in a single year!)

(And it was nominated for eleven!)

I'll show you some videos that...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized