Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DaredPaola

Rate this Entry

Chess Game - Reports 1

Posted 03-07-2021 at 01:26 AM by DaredPaola
Updated 03-11-2021 at 08:50 AM by DaredPaola

28. Forfeit would be to go in a changing room at the mall, leave the curtain open for how many points(32) of difference in cm. Take there number of remaining pieces(6) of clothes and get naked. Then try every piece of clothes there, with your back to the curtain. Bending for points(32) of difference seconds every new one you try. Can't ever have more than one on you at anytime during the dare.

I really liked this dare. Already before I did it. So I went to the mall and got to a clothing store. I had to get to three different ones because in the other two there was no possibility to close it not fully. So when I finally found one, i got me some clothes, a skirt, 3 tops and two jeans and got in the changing room. I guessed how much 30 cm would be and it was really much as i guessed. :0 Then I got naked. I was happy that i choose such a early time so there was really not much going on in the mall. I putted all of the stuff on the ground so i can pretend to get them when bending over... really long... So i got one after another and always bended over really long. There was a couple sometime but they got a changing room in the front and left pretty fast again. Got my heart beating really hard anyway. Was a really good dare!

21. Go to a clothing store to try on a dress or something. When you have gotten undress to your panties you have to "accidentally" open the door for others to get glance at you for 5 seconds for each point (12) difference. LOST!

Since i was in the mall already i wanted to do this one also. So I got my undies on again and then really was nervous waiting behind the curtain listening if anyone was out there. I didnt heared anything so i really pushed me and just started the time while fully pushing the curtain to the side. Since i had to do 1 Minute i spinnened around and pretended to not have noticed and looked in the mirror looking at me in my undies. And it really turned me on. So after 30 seconds there was some people talking and i got a little panic. Just when my clock vibrated i saw a guy that directly looked at me. I just said "Sorry" and directly pulled the curtain closed again. Then i first had to sit down because my heart was beating so hard.

23. One that involves you roomate, go for a walk with her wearing no panties and loose pants and have heavy stuff in your pockets. Every queen(2) you have to let your pants drop and the amount of point difference(23) is how long they each have to stay down. LOST!

I also was really hoping this one to happen so i asked my roomate if we wanted to go for a walk. The day before yesterday she didnt wanted to go but yesterday she did! So we went on a forest trail like we do always when taking a walk. So i got some loose jogging pants on and removed the string in it so it was really loose. I got my keys on the left side and my phone on the right pocket. So i all the time keeped them up and couldnt overcome myself and let them go till we were at the river. So there was nobody else just my roomate and me. So we just stood on the brige and i putted my handy on the sealing. I just had to wiggle a little and they dropped in a sec. My roomate first didnt noticed since she also was looking down the river but then she laughed right next to me and i knew she knew and saw. I then got them up and pretended it to be an accident (I guess ist was about 20 seconds.) So after that we walked back and i just didnt got a good oportunity to let them drop. I already thought that i wouldnt complete it when i really pushed myself and when we got to the door to our home i pretended to struggle with the keys and the lock when they dropped again. My roomate was silent but i didnt thought that she could have not noticed. I struggeld more when i thought the time was over i clicked the door open and pretended to notice my pants on the ground. My roomate really laughed hard. And now i first noticed why she keept silent. She had her phone out! Taking a video! We then went in and she said she will keep it forever its so fun.

11. Walk in underwear for 15 min in the park. LOST! (My internet broke down so i guess that counts as lost.)

So i did this early in the morning to start of my day. So i went by car to the park and then went a little in the park. There were some people with their dogs walking around so i was pretty excited. I got in a quite spot in the back of the park and then stripped to my undies. I just left my clothes behind a tree. Then i started the time and started walking. After about 10 minutes there was a girl coming across the corner. She first looked confused but after that smiled. As she passed by she just said "Thought about it also but didnt found that its warm enough yet." and laughed. I was so embarrassed. I then went back to my stuff and waited the last few seconds there before i could redress. Was a fun dare! Thx.

Here are reports of the ones I did:

2. For the next round, play wih yourself while your opponent chooses his moves.

So I just did this one and lost of course. Just teasing under my sweatpants.
I normally do like public dares so i can collect them. Just for the next game: Rather like a dare i not immidiatly do.
You also got a little time since i have to edge now first

7. Next game, every time a piece is taken, you will slap each tit. (For Akitawas clock misstake. Else rather exposure dares. )

This really hurted! And there are red spots on both now. At least it wasnt that long game. Haha

6. You will place a table next to that window, kneel naked on the table and edge for five minutes you can have the curtains drawn - but then do it at night with light in the room next to the window with full height. LOST!

So I did this early in the morning around 5 because I thought there would nobody be around at that time in a students building complex. There also already is already a table next to the big window (it goes from floor to sealing, by the way iam on 4th level) so that wasnt a big difficulty. Then i got naked in the back and started the timer. My heart was beating really hart and i hit my leg while getting on the table ops. So then i really searched the 5 min if anyone can see me while touching myself but i dont think anyone saw. The time went over really fast. Thanks for that dare! Was fun.

12. I have to get in the library then pull my pants fully down and give myself a chair wedgie for as many seconds as there are points difference(20) in the end. DRAW

So after that i went to the library anyway since i had to get books for the graduation homework dont know what it is called in english but i have to write about 50 pages on a special topic in my pause. So when i was in the library i went to some silent place in the back and since corona there isnt much going on anyway (good for me) so i searched a working place in the back and as soon as i got one i putted my stuff on the table and first pretended to work to see if really nobody is coming there. After about 5 min i stood up pulled my pants down fully, which was more difficult than i planned because i wore tight ones ... stupid me and then putted the chair wedgie in which really hurted. I really liked this one made me kinda horny. Was really a thrill and then 20 seconds already were over.

22. Tuck your skirt into itself so that the panties are on full display. Then walk around for as many minutes as there were points (14) on the street. LOST!

So i really tried to figure out which one i could also do today so i not only got three so i decided to do this one. Since i had no skirt on i went home, got a skirt and went to the library again (i anyway had to eat something so i not just went for that home from learning). After i was done there, on the way back to my home from library i wanted to do it. The way is about 10 min and getting out of the university complex are also a few i guess so i thought that would make about 14 and would count as mostly street. So i tucked my skirt in itself and made my way home. As soon as i passed the entrance of the university a girl came up to me and told me my skirt was tucked in. I was really embarrassed and thanked her for telling me. Then fixed it and as soon as she was gone tucked it in again. I then hurried to get home, left the university without anyone talking to me but Iam sure there were people that saw me like that. Then I was about half of the way when there was another girl telling me i should "Watch your skirt." I also thanked her, let her go and then tucked it in again. My last 100 meters were more like jogging then walking but i did it I liked that one also really! Thx

20. So you could cook supper, eat it and wash up (say at least an hour) in just lingerie infront of your roomate. She at least has to see once. DRAW

So I did this one just before half an hour. I got black lingerie and got to the kitchen... as often she was sitting there and not noticing first. I then asked what she wanted to eat and that i wanted to cook soup. She just nodded looking on her phone. After about 5 min she finally recognised and said: "What the hell!?" Then she basicly laughed for 10 min straight. Made then 10 min fun if me straight and laughed again then. When i got the soup done i got spoons and so on and had to bend down for the bowls... she then slapped my ass. Laughing again for about 10 min. She made jokes like "oh and what is the dessert? oh you!"... after the hour i got something to dress. I didnt told her why i just always said why not is like a bikini.

27. For every five points(50!!!!) of difference, you will have to pass a group of people (a couple on a bench, a group jogging together etc.) and speak loudly next to them about wild sexual experiences you had. As if on the phone. LOST!

So earlier this day i went to the city and wanted to do this one. I really had no ideas about what sexual experience i should name so i just wanted to like describe when i had sex outdoor. So it was really embarrassing but nobody said anything so it got a little boring after the 5th group. Just one with girls really wisphered but nothing more.

16. Edge and staying on edge for 60 seconds before cumming in the car at the gas station. LOST!

So after the phone one i was rather bored so i got up with this one. I go a rather low car so i really was rushing with adrenaline when i lowered my pants. I was on the gas station just a few blocks away from my apartment. So i then also droppped my undies and really tried to look normal while edging. The 60 seconds also were over really fast and just when i was about to come there was a guy walking past my car. I was really shocked but i dont think he saw anything. Then i came real quick and really hard. I guess if anyone saw my motions he would have knew what i am doing there. Ops I then quickly redressed and went to my apartment back... cleaning up.

30.Wear a really short crop top that exposes your breast when lifting your arms. Then in subway or train, that you can rise arms to make it seem like your holding. Whole trip like that, if someone tells you, you change wagon and keep on. Without bra.

So after that one before i took a rather big break. I learned and wrote my work for university. About 12am i noticed that there is some book missing that would help for my research so i got to the library and just got it when i kinda wanted to do another forfeit so i got this one from the list, but didnt hat that short crop top on so i went home, got it, went to the subway and wanted to go to the pool (also got vibe and swimwear). I got in and got my hand on a bar on top. I really felt the cold breeze on my nipples sticking out and they got really hard i guess. So i went like this for several stations and really nobody talked to me! (Probably all just wanted to watch them further) At the pool i got out... flashed all on the subway my boobs. Then i got to the entrance when i noticed that it is closed... caused by corona so i went home.

29. In the forest, naked, legs spread and remote vibe in. Hands tied together high up straight to a tree. Remote control in hands and stay there raising gradually speed for pieces remaining(6) minutes.

So I wanted to do this one. I got the rope and the vibe and went in the forest. It was really not possible to tie my hands together and then also pull it like upwards (I tried clothed before in the forest) so i quickly decided to just like keep my hands up along the tree. So i stripped naked a few meters away from the path behind a tree. Then got on that tree, spreaded my legs a few inches and putted the vibe in. Then i got my hands up and started the time on my watch. It was really intense even when it was cold. I after a few minutes also had to moan a little and got the full speed after a few min. When the time was over my watch ringed and i got dressed but was really horny.

42. I want you to go to school while wearing a mid length dress with no panties- DRAW

So this was so easy that i just did it right away. I went to university. Nobody noticed for sure and i felt pretty normal. Just a small breze going down there.

47. So putting a nude of me on my lockscreen and put it for one hour in the kitchen. When my roomate is there. LOST!

I did this one when we cooked together. Was pretty easy. She really didnt cared for my phone at all. And dinner was delicious after that!

8. Tights as leggins for a day. The number of turns (13) you last is the maxium denier they can have so the worst you do the more exposing it is. LOST!

I wanted to do this one, only problem: didnt had leggins with denier 13... didnt even knew if those exist. I got some with denier 15 which i wore then. I wore black undies underneath to match my leggings. I was that day mostly at home just once in the library. I think there were some people that noticed the transparent material but nobody talked to me about it and nobody acted weird. Was pretty fun anyway!

11. Walk in underwear for 15 min in the park. LOST! (My internet broke down so i guess that counts as lost.)

Did that one just this morning. I got some black matching undies and got to the park. There were some people with dogs already and i really thought about doing it. But I got in the back of the park and just started... not giving me anytime to think about it. So i stripped off my dress and putted it behind a tree. (Also kept the shoes on.) I then started the time and started walking. It was fucking cold so i tried to warm a bit by rubbing myself what probably looked ridiculus. Haha So after about 5 min there was a guy with his dog... big dog coming around a corner of small electricity building. He started with Hello and went then directly to ".... oh" I just said good morning like nothing special was happening and tried to get past him fast but his dog was sniffing arround and god in my way wanting to cuddle i guess. I really had to work my way through. At least the rest of the time went without any trouble till redressed.

30. You must get food delivered w/ wearing only stocking and heels to open door have to be in that outfit before you order food and until done eating all curtains will stay open. LOST

I did this one in the evening. I do not own any stockings so I just went without them. I got some small heels since i hate walking on bigger onces. And called the pizza place just two houses from here. (So near he even asked if i get it real quick. Haha) So after about half an our he came by with my pizza. Ringed i really had my heart beating opening the door. It was a really young guy just gazing at my naked body all along. I even think he had his mouth open. Haha after what feelt like an eternity he said "Your Pizza" and wanted to hand me over the pizza which i just took and brought it to the kitchen... afterwards i guess he had a beautiful look of my ass. I tried to play as it was normal for me to be that naked but i was damn embarrassed. So i paid him real quick and closed the door right in front of him. After a small pause i got to the kitchen and ate my pizza (salami is the all time best!). (My roomate was by friends... and by the way came home just about half an hour after i redressed. Which for me seemed close.)

54. If you lose i want you to go to a child playground in the evening, strip naked, and slide down the slide naked before redressing. LOST!

I did this one rather late about 22 pm ... i hope that counts as evening. But on the other times there were kids on the playground so i couldnt do it. So then i went on the small playground building and stripped naked. I felt really exposed since it was rather high so anyone passing it would see me strip there. I then went for the slide. It didnt worked at all... first i was too big and second the resistance of my skin was to big so i didnt not slide.. i then kinda robbed the slide down. Haha. I then got up the climbing wall again to get my clothes. Was rather dark so nobody saw me i guess. Pretty nice dare! Thanks!

49. When your roomate is home masturbate in a room next to her. Leave the door open for as many points (17) there were in cm. Reach as many edges as there were pawns(3) then orgasm. If a rook (yes) is on the bord do it blindfolded. If a bishop(no) is still there , legs spread toward the door. If a knight(no) is still on, naked, if it isnt' wearing only panties.

After the playground one I did this one right that evening since i was kinda turned on by the playground one and wanted to get off. Haha. So 17 cm wasnt that much and three edges were quite nice but really fast over. I in the middle heard something and wanted to get my blindfold off but i kept going. Was really getting me wild. *blush* Kinda wanted to do it naked though haha. But the orgasm was quite nice. Thx!

43. You have to flash your pussy and tits to the number of people equal to the number of pieces left on the board (2) LOST

For this one I got up early in the morning and went walking with just a skirt and shoes on. I after about 10 min walked past two guys sitting on a bench talking and it seemed they are taking a break from jogging. So i first walked by because i was nervous but then went back and just lifted my skirt fully up for a second. The one just laughed and said "Good morning also" and the other one didnt said anything. I then quickly ran away. My heart was really racing like hell.

41. Go walking in the park or woods every 5 min you are there, remove an item (socks are a singular item, shoes kept on) continue to do so until you chicken out whenever you get back home you have to edge 5x per clothing left LOST

I did this one right afterwards since i already was thrilled. So i got in the back of the park again like in dares before. So I just wore 3 clothes socks and my dress. So i thought i just go for 15 min then in total. I started leaving on sock behind a tree and walked a bit. Then my other sock. And as the big ending i left my skirt behind a tree and went for another five minutes. I dont know but i really felt watched and it turned me on. So after another 5 min i got them back one after another.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 804 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments