Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

I hate waiting ...

Posted 08-28-2017 at 11:12 AM by Butterfly
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:43 PM by Butterfly

I cannot even count how many times I have said a variation of the following phrase:

Quote:
Finding somebody who is compatible with you is hard, but when you do, it is worth it.
I still believe this. I have seen this. But the waiting part sucks!

I have tried to be patient. I have tried to remain positive. But I just want to melt into a big puddle of subbiness and I can't do that without a Dom!

I have talked to a few decent people. I have done a few trials, but I haven't found anybody yet who I click with.

I want somebody who is going to make me feel subby. Somebody who is experienced so that I don't have to hold their hand on the basics. I want somebody who is going to care about me and want to talk to me everyday. Who will miss me if I can't talk for some reason.

I know I am picky, but I didn't think that what I am looking for was so elusive.

I have extended my search to fetlife, and have received a million messages, but I don't think many of them read my ad.

I am talking to a few potential Doms, but I am just starting to feel tired of it all. I just want to give up for awhile and try again later.

I hate waiting!
Views 746 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    *pokes all the good Daddy doms* Oi! It'll be worth it though when you find the perfect littling Daddy dom!
  2. Old Comment
    Think of the magnitude of what you are searching for - then look at how few days it has been. Maybe it *should* take a while!
  3. Old Comment
    I understand your frustration Miss. But some things are really worth the wait. You will realize in hindsight when you finally do find that perfect Dom!
  4. Old Comment
    I understand your frustration, but I know you deserve the best and sooner or later you are going to find an awesome Daddy Dom .
    And if they don't miss you when your busy ...leave them because they are defected in the heads. It's almost impossible to not miss your company. Your witty and awesome af!
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Edgeandenial View Comment
    I understand your frustration, but I know you deserve the best and sooner or later you are going to find an awesome Daddy Dom .
    And if they don't miss you when your busy ...leave them because they are defected in the heads. It's almost impossible to not miss your company. Your witty and awesome af!
    You are so sweet! Thank you <3