Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly's toy box: Hitachi Magic Wand

Posted 02-02-2016 at 03:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*Disclaimer: These reviews are my own opinion. I do not work for any company who sells these toys. I do not profit in anyway. They are simply my opinions and experiences. I also do not speak to the safety of any particular toy and am not responsible for your safety when you use a particular toy. I also do not promise that you will have a similar experience to mine. If your opinion or experience is different from mine, please share it in the comments as I am only one person and the more people who comment,...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Slave Review: Subme101

Posted 05-17-2014 at 09:43 AM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)

Every submissive, without exception, is a human being with needs, dreams, failures, and fears. It is difficult to get more than a small sampling of someone via the internet, and more so difficult after only a short conversation. Be that as it may, this is my review of subme101's quality as a slave.

Presentation

Subme101's username is "Sub Me 101" based upon simple assumption. The basic breakdown is that she wishes someone to make her submit. The "101"...
Distinguished Member