Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A Dom's first Sub - Part III

Posted 06-25-2014 at 03:44 AM by BrownDude25

The next morning I awoke to a wonderful sensation. My slave had slept besides me at night, wearing only her panties as instructed and had indeed woken up before me and was now sucking on my cock. It was a nice feeling to be woken up with someone sucking on your cock. I awoke to see her hungrily slurping on my dick. When she saw me looking at her she removed my cock from her mouth and asked “Goodmorning master, would you like to cum in my mouth or my pussy?” Now that’s what I’m talking about, good sub....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Dom's first sub - I

Posted 06-20-2014 at 03:00 AM by BrownDude25

Hey, this is my first blog entry, and rightly enough, to commemorate my first d/s experience. I've been introduced to the bdsm lifestyle very recently (past 3-4 months) and am very intrigued by it. I was always confused as to whether I am a dom or a sub and hence often concluded I was a switch. But recently after my experience I've realised I'm more of a dom than a sub, however I do enjoy the occasional role reversal. Well enough of my banter, lets get down to the actual topic - My first experience with...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave Review: Subme101

Posted 05-17-2014 at 09:43 AM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)

Every submissive, without exception, is a human being with needs, dreams, failures, and fears. It is difficult to get more than a small sampling of someone via the internet, and more so difficult after only a short conversation. Be that as it may, this is my review of subme101's quality as a slave.

Presentation

Subme101's username is "Sub Me 101" based upon simple assumption. The basic breakdown is that she wishes someone to make her submit. The "101"...
Distinguished Member
Old

Omegle

Posted 04-24-2014 at 03:46 AM by Pepe990

The other day I decided to go to omegle. Since I wear my ankle and wrist restraints, collar, and a gag every day at home, it turned out to be interesting. I ended up chatting with about 6 people. The first person was a girl. She only had a microphone but I could clearly understand her. I had to type my answer because I was gagged. We talked about random things at first. However then she took control and told me to put cloth pegs on my nipples and then rip them off. She thought that would hurt . Then...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Submissive and horny?

Posted 01-01-2014 at 11:30 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Maybe it's a religious upbringing; strict, couldn't care less, abusive, or absent parents; daddy issues; bullying; or whatever, lots of people have issues. These issues can manifest themselves in various ways, but often they lead to sexual and relationship preferences that many people might consider different at best, and abusive at worst. Naturally, the fact that you enjoy them, or think you would, and others consider them weird, makes you feel guilty, embarrassed and ashamed at your own desires, which...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

If you’re submissive, stop being ashamed.

Posted 12-30-2013 at 12:29 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Stop listening to all the nonsense out there that says you HAVE to be in control, you HAVE to be independent, you HAVE to be in charge of all the big decisions in your life.

Stop buying into the propaganda that you can’t be of value in the world unless you’re ON TOP, IN CHARGE, and MAKING SIX FIGURES.

You’re a grown woman, and you’re your own person. You have the right to be WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BE. Feminism means having the right to choose - so anyone who tells you you’re...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I love being called Sir

Posted 10-21-2013 at 02:58 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

It used to annoy me when women would call me Sir. Now I love it. I’ve seen a certain twinkle in a couple of younger women’s eyes as they’ve called me Sir, and going along with it was a tone and body language that showed their submissiveness, and even, a willingness to submit to me. There really isn’t much hotter to me than an attractive younger woman who is submissive. Knowing she wants to feel my manly hands and arms on her is the biggest turn on.

I am curious if other men have experienced...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized