Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DeBael

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

PM Dares

Posted 09-14-2014 at 04:01 AM by DeBael
Updated 12-16-2015 at 09:56 AM by DeBael

• PM me slut and i will wear the sluthiest clothes i own and masturbate through it and leave them on for 12 hours
  • PM me aww baby girl and I will wear diapers for 24 hours
  • PM me naughty and I will slap my tits and ass hard 20 times each.
  • Pm me Denied and I am not allowed to cum for 24 hours.
  • PM me roll and I will do any dice dare of your choice!
  • PM me frustrated and i will edge 20 times no cumming
  • PM me Crotch and I'll wear a tight crotch rope under my clothes for the next 12 hours
  • PM me fill me up and i will fill a hole of your choice for 1 hour(within limits of course)
  • PM me nipples X and i will put clothespins on my nipples for X minutes.
  • PM me practice and i will deepthroat a dildo for 10 mins with one in my ass too
  • PM me commando and I won't wear underwear for 2 days
  • PM me Nice Shoes and i'll wear my last worn pair of shoes for the next 12 hours straight
  • PM me moan X for the next x times I jerk off or fuck myself, you will moan like a whore.
  • PM me clothes and a set of clothes and I will wear those for at least 50 minutes
  • PM me slave and I'll kneel, and worship your avatar for 10 minutes
  • PM me tied X and I will tie my ankle to the bed for X amount of time
  • PM me bullet and I'll wear my remote bullet vibe anywhere you like for half an hour
  • PM me flick and i will flick my clit hard 10 times
  • PM me panties and I will lick my girlfriend panties for 1 hour
  • PM me Drool and I will put in my ball gag or wiffle gag for 25 minutes and must drool on my chest.
  • PM me Here kitty!and I will crawl on all 4's and only speak in meows for the next 10 minutes.
  • PM me fucked and I will fuck my ass for a minute
  • PM me RULE X and I will follow X rules for you for up to a week or else I must request a punishment
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5915 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hi, I think you should follow your RULEs 2 and 4 (aww baby girl and Denied) for one week and only wear the shoes 2,11,12,14 or 16 during that time.

Or is this too harsh?