Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DeBael

Rate this Entry

Duct tape panties

Posted 02-22-2015 at 08:50 AM by DeBael

Today i got this dare
Quote:
Put duct tape over your lips and around your waist making a tight bikini, you can remove it as soon as you have peed twice.
As my girlfriend had forbidden me to shave my pussy or trim it for the winter, I was sure to be in for a world of hurt and pain. I took off all my clothes and got a roll of ducttape. Starting with my lips I started going around and around until I was wearing tight silver panties. I drank as much water as I could so i'd be freed from this uncomfortable predicament as soon as possible. My first peeing slowly dripped from the side of my legs, even when i sat on the toilet, making it very uncomfortable and humiliating to do so. A big porting however could not escape easily and I had to keep carrying it around until I could remove the duct tape. I drank more and more water until i had to pee again. Again, the pee just drippled out. When I removed the duct tape, the leftover pee poured out, mostly on the floor. I didn't really care at the moment as the tape was ripping out hair after hair. Making me cry and hurt all over...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4316 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I really enjoyed this task. Not pleasant, by any means, but interesting and fun to read about. Thank you for sharing!