Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Night Drifter

Rate this Entry

An Interesting Start to the New Year

Posted 01-03-2020 at 10:30 PM by Night Drifter

First, a Little Background
Over the course of mid-to-late December, I found myself greatly enjoying the If you don't reply... thread. As I was playing, Goddess Chloe and I went back and forth against each other for a little while. We both enjoy bets and competition, so we decided on a wager. Whoever made the other miss more posts, would win. It was a fun but busy game, and in the end we tied. To settle the draw we played a game of battleship and opened a versus thread so that GetDare could help decide who the winner, with the loser doing 2 months of 'slavery' for the winner. In the end I lost.

The Preparation
Goddess Chloe and I discussed our schedules to begin the new year and decided that we'd officically start up on Monday the 6th. This would give me enough time to get some of the things I would need and for us both to readjust to our schedules after the holdiays.

Goddess Chloe made it clear from the start that when I lost, I would be diapered a lot. As soon as I lost, I realized that I didn't have nearly enough diapers to last, so I put in some orders. I picked out a variety, just in case Goddess Chloe wanted something specific.

Goddess Chloe also told me I am going to eat a lot of baby food. This is not something I'm remotely happy about. Baby food is... disgusting. My stomach is uneasy just at the thought of eating it. But again, it's not really up to me, so I'll do it as necessary. (Part of me really wants to bargain out of it somehow, but I'm going to at least going to make myself try).

The last thing I'm going to talk about today is the issue of denial and chastity. I'm not very experienced in this area. It's always interested me, but the longest I've ever really gone without cumming is about two weeks. The longest I'd ever worn my cock cage was around 16 hours. During the versus thread, pain slut joe offered his vote to whoever would promise to not orgasm for the entire 2 months and do some tasks for him. I considered this option, as I was down at the time, but ultimately decided that it wasn't worth it. Unfortunately for me Goddess Chloe liked the idea and my refusal, and said that they're going to follow pain slut joe's idea. So now, I'm going to be locked up for at least a decent portion of the next two months without orgasm.

That pretty much covers what's happened up until this point. If you have any questions or thoughts, feel free to comment here and ask or on the versus thread.

Tomorrow I'm going to talk more about the denial and being caged. Two days under my belt will help solidifiy what my future is going to be like, so I feel that it's better to talk about it more in depth then rather than now. Thank you for reading!
Views 2154 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice background update, thanks for both blogs so far; very well written! Glad to hear you are getting more comfortable in your cage; that should make the next couple months more bearable!

One suggestion, you don’t need to create a new blog for each day, but can simply amend the first / previous blog with daily updates.
  2. Old Comment
    I'm curious to see how this goes.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Comment
    Nice background update, thanks for both blogs so far; very well written! Glad to hear you are getting more comfortable in your cage; that should make the next couple months more bearable!

One suggestion, you don’t need to create a new blog for each day, but can simply amend the first / previous blog with daily updates.
    Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed them. And we'll see how things go. This morning is the first time I've felt really horny. I expect that'll be more and more common >.<.

Thats probably a good idea. Weekly blog posts that I update daily would work better.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by HumbleSlave View Comment
    I'm curious to see how this goes.
    Thanks for reading and commenting!