Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Halloween

Posted 12-18-2009 at 04:47 AM by cynthiaakabecca

Halloween.

I had really been looking forward to reporting about my Halloween dare and am glad that I get to now. I had the mask and once the costume arrived I went to try it on and it was a pretty sheer. I was hoping it would be a little darker than it was.. The bottom half had multiple layers, but the top was a single layer of sheer material. I tried it on with a black bra and liked how it looked. I also tried it on without a bra and it felt nice, but maybe a little too revealing
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 3

Posted 12-17-2009 at 06:51 AM by pisspants

For the egging part, I decided I would go to the picnic area which was a few minutes walk away. My socks were now wet from having peed in my pants and both my trousers and briefs were now wet and a little cold. My trousers were clinging to me legs as I walked and I could feel my briefs tight and wet clinging tighly to my body as I walked.

When I arrived at the picnic area I sat down at one of the tables and then got a carton of six eggs out of my bag and placed them on the table in front...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 2

Posted 12-16-2009 at 07:30 AM by pisspants
Updated 12-16-2009 at 09:42 AM by pisspants
Tags bladder, briefs, pee, wet

The first thing on the list that I had to do was to pee in my pants. That was not going to be a problem as I was already struggling to hold it in on the way to the park. I had been drinking coke all evening and I had another two bottles with me to make sure I didn't run dry.

I headed for a bench by the skatepark and sat down. Like I said there was no problem. All I had to do was relax a little and let go after holding it for so long. So I just sat there in the dark and the rain, drinking...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average.

The 12 Days of getDaremas

Posted 12-15-2009 at 11:57 PM by Tiger

On the first day of getDaremas
my true love sent to me:
A Depp in a getDare Tree

On the second day of getDaremas
my true love sent to me:
Two Furry Dogs
and A Depp in a getDare Tree

On the third day of getDaremas
my true love sent to me:
Three French Maids
Two Furry Dogs
and A Depp in a getDare Tree

On the fourth day of getDaremas
my true love sent to me:
Four Calling Masters
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yum

Posted 12-15-2009 at 08:15 PM by maxim (Maxim's blabbing!)

Well helooo I know it's been a while since I have been online but I'm here to say I back! And also that this close to Christmas brake it also means Demeter testing and well we start tommrow so please pray,sing,dance around like a crazy native American, whatever you do for worhip so I willdo well... FYI Betty I love the name of your blog
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Self Bondage

Posted 12-15-2009 at 06:12 PM by dareslave1990

Finally got around to trying it properly, 2 locks, bot keys frozen, #1 in a large ice block, took an hour to melt and #2 in a small piss ice-cube which i gaged into my mouth, What can i say, FUN, a must try
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

He was great Christian...

Posted 12-15-2009 at 04:31 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 12-15-2009 at 06:26 PM by lokelake

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091215/...t_oral_roberts

Maybe I should follow his footsteps. Heck, I already started on getdare.

Jesus commands, "Preach to every living thing."

Since you guys are all living, and there are many of you on here, I know many of you will see the the good word and the good teachings.

I do preach and make references to God and Jesus on here (getdare) and will contune to do so. I want to...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized