Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

A Taste of my Dominant Side

Posted 08-03-2012 at 02:54 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-06-2012 at 12:24 PM by Rose_Angel

I had an interesting day today. Gave out my first real punishment to a male. Edit: This is not true. I forgot I punished another male in the past as well, if not more. I can't believe I forgot this, but this is the first time I had ever let myself get upset with someone. I just posted this as the private messages between us shows my dominant side. To know what the punishment was, feel free to check out the thread below. It will help make the rest of this blog entry make more sense.

I need punishments thread

As you'll see in the quotations below of our private messages, I did receive permission to post this. I was debating whether or not to, as generally my blog shows my submissive side, but I thought people might enjoy reading this. I certainly had quite the time writing my responses to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89
This is the message he sent to me after my last message was posted on the forum above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySexy
Please let me touch myself. I will do the 500 edge thing as a replacement dare if you want just please please let me touch myself
I quoted his initial post in response and then proceeded to write my reply after.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySexy View Post
I have been a really bold boy and orgasmed without permission and I have to do all the dares sent to me in the next seven days. Send them in
I do believe you were required to do all "dares," sent in to you. Personally, I find the use of the word distasteful here, as it is meant as a punishment. I ask that you read this private message fully, as it is harsh at first, but nicer in the end.

I believe the point of this punishment is to make you remember to ask for permission in the future, and I do not think you should be allowed to touch yourself.

I ought to be cruel and assign 500 edges, AFTER you complete my initial punishment to you, saving the fail for after 500 are complete, for asking me to change my punishment. Because let me tell you, it is much harder than it would seem, and I am a woman. As a man, I don't believe you can keep yourself up long enough to get several edges in during a day. Not being able to orgasm is extremely frustrating. However, I will spare you this additional dare, because I am not sadistic. Should you ask again however, I may not be as nice.

While I feel you could most certainly use an additional punishment for this request of yours, I will spare you, as I believe this "lecture" I have typed up should suffice enough for now.

I made it only 3 days for a reason. It is very hard not to touch genitals. When I am on denial from my Master for punishment, I am often not allowed to touch my genitals nor my nipples for as long as a week, and it absolutely sucks. But, that is the point of punishments.

I believe my punishment fits your crime. I believe I did a good thing, being a rare person to create a creative punishment for a male... males don't often get many dares/ punishments, because people just aren't creative enough, and when they receive them, they are simple and not well thought out.

I could have been mean and required you to pee in a shower without using your hands, or not wash yourself on your privates, meaning the only time you'd get to touch your genitals at all would be for the writing and for violating the rules, but I did not do this, as I would personally not agree to such things myself. I only give punishments that I would do myself.

Should you choose not to do this punishment, you can be rest assured I will never give you the time of day, ever again.

However, if you do the punishment as stated to the absolute best of your ability, and give a nice report, I am also happy to come up with fun dares for you in the future, and we could potentially become friends.

I greatly appreciated your immediate response to adding the dislikes to your signature upon my request. This showed me that you were a reasonable, thoughtful person, which is why I took the effort of creating the punishment for you. I didn't have that saved, I made it especially for you, unique to your dislikes and to your crime. I would greatly appreciate the respect of following through your punishment. Please help retain my initial thoughts of you being a reasonable person. I would very much like to know that there are serious people on getDare.
I took some time to "calm down" and actually check out some other posts he made, and sent him another message
Quote:

Ok, so I was clearly not happy when I sent you that last private message. I went back and checked your posts out, and from what I can tell, you probably orgasmed without permission based on the no cumming until a girl says so thread.

I was under the impression, since you posted the message in the Slave/Master forums, that you disobeyed your Master, which would be a much worse offense. Am I correct in this? If so, reply to this, and we will discuss a potential lighter sentence.
He replied back to me, and I lightened up the punishment
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySexy

This was a failed dare not disobeying a mistress
Okay.

First:

You posted in the wrong section, just so you know. Failed dares and the like belong in the Request TORD Online forum.

Second:

The way you went about asking me to change your punishment was not in good manner. What would have been better, is if you would have told me while you're willing to do the punishment I gave you, you felt it was too extreme for the circumstances, and then you could have argued your case by explaining why.

Third:

Considering your crime is less severe than had you have disobeyed a Master or Mistress, being it just of a failed dare, I will shorten your length of time to 24 hours from the time you read this, rather than for three days.

If however, you allow me to blog about this, as in you let me quote you on this pm and the last one with the initial request to change dares, I will shorten the time further and allow you be done with this part of the punishment when you wake up tomorrow morning.

I want the body writing element to stay though. After you're allowed to touch yourself, for the rest of the week, I want you to write "No Cumming" on your dick, in place of "Off Limits".

Let me know regarding the blog.
Clearly, he gave me his permission, as I otherwise would not have posted this here. I sincerely hope people reading this have enjoyed it. I never imagined myself as a dominant figure, until getDare... haha. This place brings out that side for me
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1312 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have to admit, that's pretty hot.
  2. Old Comment
    I'm impressed. Nice work!
    (A brand new side of our willing sub Rose!)
  3. Old Comment
    Welcome to the Dark Side...your cookies are ready!