Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.

Earning a treat

Posted 01-24-2021 at 10:28 AM by RainbowSky

In the UK there is a show called the Wheel. Sir and I both watch it from our respective houses. Last night Sir challenged me to a little bit of a competition. How many questions could I get right? If I did well I would get a nice task today, if not... well I don't want to contemplate that right now.

So far with this show I have done awfully. I'm not very good, the categories have been obscure. Its horrible. There was a very high chance of failing given the topics were history, the 80's,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in A new beginning
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.00 average.

I faced my first punishment

Posted 01-23-2021 at 11:45 AM by RainbowSky

I've settled in quickly to my role being owned and completing tasks set by Sir. He now has me wearing my collar most of the time. Throughout the week we have been practising skills and tasks. He has had me record me saying "I am Sir's cuntosaurus and I deserve this. I will do my best for Sir". My ability to tie rope and make bondage look pretty has greatly increased. We've practised spanking in different places including my thighs which bruised when we did it and my cunt. And today Sir brought...
Distinguished Member
Old

Acceptance

Posted 01-22-2021 at 09:40 PM by MysticalMadness
Updated 01-22-2021 at 09:45 PM by MysticalMadness (Grammar)

Hey all, I have what I think is a general dating/relationship question as I have no experience with traditional dating. I was voicing some of my frustrations to a friend and her advice to me was that I need to think about what I can bring into a relationship that no one else can. Ive been stewing on this on and off for a few months.

Realistically, this isn't possible. Im not pretty by most peoples standards. Im a plain Jane and I dont like makeup (not to mention im also what is known
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Year, New Park

Posted 01-22-2021 at 09:21 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Yesterday, I completed another public crossdressed/nude walk. It’s been a while since I have done anything like this (I may have done it a bit much in Sept/Oct & kind of burned myself out), but I really enjoyed it. The last few times I have done this sort of thing have all been in/around the same park, so this time I decided to go somewhere different.

I did barely any preparation for this one. Just grabbed some clothes & toys, before getting in my car & driving. I used my GPS...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Learning to hold my orgasms

Posted 01-18-2021 at 10:55 AM by Orgasmdenialslut

I have began learning how to control and hold my orgasms today was a big fail, I was only able to hold for 1 minute and then I made myself accidentally cum. I have been provided with a training schedule to hopefully improve this, I will do this for a least 4 weeks
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 01-17-2021 at 03:53 PM by DoingMyBest
Updated 07-09-2021 at 07:38 AM by DoingMyBest

So, I've been told I should have some PM Dares. wedgiesarah and SlutPuppy are to blame for these, credit where it's due!

Edge x - I will do X amount of edges

Blow - I will give my dildo a blowjob for 5 mins

Gagged - I will wear a gag for 10 mins (you may choose softbit, penis or ball)

Puppy - I will pee on all fours like a puppy

Plugged - I will plug up for 10mins

Add - send me a pm dare to add to my list
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.

Can I do better second time round?

Posted 01-17-2021 at 12:16 PM by RainbowSky

This week, since becoming owned has been a bit of an unusual week. Its been my time of the month which has caused issues for us both in terms of play and just medically - although I have finally spoken to a doctor about them so when my medication arrives maybe it will be better.

I've completed several tasks for Sir today. Some have been quite simple, others more challenging.

Task 1 of the day

Equipment required
  • Vibe

The Task
Edge using the...
Distinguished Member