Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Lingerie shopping dare report...

Posted 01-23-2020 at 02:09 PM by Matt:

I worked up the courage (with some gentle persuasion from Miss Lucy and Goddess Sam...) to go lingerie shopping in person on Friday... I was soooo nervous about going! Did not sleep much the night before worrying about it...

First thing I had to do, was work out what store I would go to, after a bit of googling, I decided to go to a store a little way away from where I live, did not want to risk bumping into anyone I knew!

I drove there and parked nearby, then walked towards the shop, and then right past it... Did this 3 more times... Was bordering on chickening out, but finally on the fifth time past, I worked up the courage to go in the shop.

I found the lingerie section and started looking at a few bra's and panties. While the shop was not that busy, there were a few other shoppers in there (all female...pretty sure I was the only guy in the shop! (well in the area I was in at least!)), and I felt so self conscious! Was sure everyone in there must be looking at me.

Then the thing that I was most worried about happened... A lady sales assistant started walking towards me... I wanted to run out of the shop! But somehow manged to resist the temptation. Was made worse, as she was quite young and attractive, which only made me more nervous and embarrassed. She asked me if I needed any help..

I'm sure it must have been obvious how nervous I was.. was trying hard not to just blurt out the first thing that came into my head to make her go away haha But I was under instruction, that if an assistant asked if I needed help, I had to take the help.. Miss Lucy had given me a basic guide of what underwear I should get. So I used this as a starter as for what to ask.

So I said I was looking for a matching bra and pantie set, with push up bra, lacy style, in either light blue, pink or green available in a large size....I'm sure my face must be bright red and I'm sure I saw a smirk on her face... She then asked me what cup size, which I hadn't really prepared myself for and my mind went blank... so I just said medium to large...which made me worry I had given away that I was not buying on behalf of somebody else...

She started picking a few bra's and panties to show me, I wanted to take the first pair she showed me, just so I could get out of there! But the first few picks she showed me, were rather on the pricey side and out of my budget! Thankfully, she then showed me some from a lower price bracket. After she had shown me a few, I picked a pink set to buy.

I thanked the assistant for her help, then I just had to go to the checkout and pay for them... Unfortunately there were a few people in the queue in front of me, couldn't help but wonder what the ladies in the queue were thinking, as I stood there holding my pink bra & pantie set After what felt like forever, I got to the checkout and handed the bra & panties to the cashier. Again felt so embarrassed as she scanned and packed them for me, my mind playing tricks on me, I was sure I saw a smirk on her face..What was she thinking? Did she believe that I was buying for someone else, or had she guessed...

Was glad to get out of the shop! (But can't deny, that I did enjoy and get a little horny from the embarrassment...)

Here are a couple of pictures of me wearing my new acquisitions..

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1777 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very cute, Matt. That lingerie on you, and you in it.
  2. Old Comment
    *Is impressed*

Compared to your next blog, this may be small potatoes, but i am nevertheless impressed!

Connie