Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 49 votes, 2.22 average.

Dares & the difference between a nudge and a push

Posted 12-07-2019 at 05:41 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 11-20-2020 at 06:35 PM by SilverBlue

She walked across the wide road and found a spot amongst the others on the street, her wide hazel eyes watching, taking in all the activity that was going on around her. The activity that she was now a participant in. Her thoughts raced in her mind, as her heart raced in her breast. Did she really want to be there, was she about to become a willing participant in something that, if she was honest with herself, deep down she really wanted to do? Was the dare merely a trigger, she only lacked the encouragement...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 54 votes, 2.20 average.

Black-book Entry: Used as a fucktoy by a User

Posted 10-17-2019 at 07:32 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-19-2022 at 10:29 PM by SilverBlue

I'd had a discussion with a friend on getdare about clothing for my tasks, and he talked about how some guys find girls in active wear sexier than say a short dress. Just to mix things up a bit, I would be dressed in some lulu lemon leggings, and a tight fitting asics tank top (with my hair in a high ponytail) for my next slut task. I was a bit anxious about this date because everything was so rushed. The man I'd matched with said he likes to take charge in the bedroom and all that male bravado, he told...
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.20 average.

The nature of members

Posted 06-15-2019 at 03:39 PM by Bloxo

This will be one of my musing posts...after a while on GetDare you just try to make sense of it all, find some logic or pattern, it's not easy!

It can be easy to generalise, something I'm often guilty of myself I admit...

On the front of it, looking at the forum you could say everyone here is either a giver or a taker...and it's true for a lot of people but not everyone.
Let's look at the sorts of people we have here:

Those that want to give dares...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 31 votes, 2.16 average.

Continuing the Ultimate Slut Dare...

Posted 03-15-2019 at 05:17 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-07-2019 at 06:59 AM by SilverBlue

So I'm continuing with the ultimate slut dare. I've contacted a guy I've met before through a kiwi swingers site. He is already aware of my slutty actions, I've mentioned what I've done and we've agreed to meet up this afternoon (it's currently 1pm Saturday NZ time).

The task for today is #50 STOP HERE - Not enough cocks! Fuck two guys a week at a location of the Guys' choice.

The weather is clearing up, its patchy clouds but it looks like the afternoon might fine up. I'm
Old
Rating: 38 votes, 2.16 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare bondage or 50 shades of blue 1/2

Posted 07-20-2019 at 03:00 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 03:37 PM by SilverBlue

“I've loved watching your reactions as I've done this, looking in to your eyes and seeing you submit, sensing the internal conflict as your opportunities to resist me are snuffed out one by one... And now those beautiful eyes are to be covered as well.”

It almost reads like an extract from an E. L. James novel. I have been journalling a series of tasks from the Ultimate Slut Dare, posted in the GetDare forums. Some dare reports are harder to write than others. This one was harder because
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 2.14 average.

Thanking Threads

Posted 01-21-2011 at 09:04 AM by loke

I noticed that threads seem to only get thanked when it is a well written post with amazing grammar. Does that mean those who have a hard time time trying to write well and those who have poor grammar (not on purpose of course) will never get their thread thanked?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 2.11 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Gangbang "Sub" Slut #4 (1 / 4)

Posted 08-09-2019 at 09:43 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-28-2019 at 07:14 AM by SilverBlue

I'm breaking this post into parts, people said longer posts were harder to read in one go.

2 years ago I started playing adult dares with a friend with benefits. Standing in front of the windows of my apartment naked, leaving a vibrator in overnight, not wearing a bra in public, even undressing outside, it was fun, risqué but we found a new long dare on GetDare that he dared me to do the Ultimate Slut Challenge tasks. I was to go into the dare in the dark, not revealing the tasks until