Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DaredPaola

Rate this Entry

Chess Game - Reports 2

Posted 03-11-2021 at 08:49 AM by DaredPaola
Updated 03-17-2021 at 09:08 AM by DaredPaola

38. In the changing room of a clothes shop. Get only in undies and stick out head from the changing room. Look for a male and call him there do a spin around asking him if the undies look good on you. If a queen(yes) is still in play at the end, you'll also ask him if he wants to pull them down with his hands. If a bishop(yes) in still in play at the end of the game, you'll also ask him if he wants to touch your boobs. If a rook(yes) is still in play, you'll also ask him if he wants to touch your ass. LOST

So i drove a little futher to the mall. Got in a clothing store that sells undies. I then searched for some nice red onces, got in the changing room and got them on. It took me a while to get comfortable in them because they had a weird cut but i was quite fast anyway. I then sticked my head out searching with my eyes when a guy just wanted to go in the changing room next to me, he seemed to be alone here and that was what i wanted since i didnt wanted to make some relationsship trouble. So I just real quick said sry and he looked at me waiting for more. My mouth seemed really dry. I asked him if he could maybe tell me if something is looking good because i wanted to look good for someone. He smiled really sweet and nice and said sure show me. At that moment i was really confused what to do. I asked him if he could get inside. He again said sure and i went back in and he slipped inside. His eyes really went wide when he saw what i talked about. He first just stared at my naked boobs. Then at my crotch. For some minutes nothing happend... just staring. I really wanted to cover up but didnt wanted to make it weirder that it is already. So then i just asked if it looks good. He first nodded and then also said yes. I was really embarrassed with him staring at me. I then like turned around so he could see anything and asked are you sure? He again just nodded. Didnt even said something this time. I really had to fight my embarrassement to say: "Do you wanna pull them down?" I quickly thought how i could pretend to have him do it for some legit reasons so i fired: "Just so see if they can be pulled down good." Which of course was super stupid. He looked confused first like asking himself if this really is happening. But then he kinda smiley and said: "So i pull down your undies?" I just smiley and nodded. He just went with "Okay" and went to me. Just when his rather cold hands touched my undies he looked directly in my eyes. I really thought for a second that he would kiss me haha fuck i was so confused and so horny. He then went down with his fingers... and my undies of course till they were fully down. I stepped out of them. "Seems to work." he just said and laughed slightly. I didnt knew what to say about that. After what feelt like an enternity again, in which he of course just watched every inch of my body up and down. I said like: "So maybe want to feel my boobs and ass? And tell me if they feel good?" I really had struggle saying that directly while he is looking in my eyes. He seemed to have lost his shyness a little just went on me immidiatly and touched my boobs with both hand. I kinda tried to make it like he is still helping me asking "So how do they feel?" he replied that they are nice and then went really close to me grabing around me to get my ass. He really worked on my ass while pushing me on him. I just hugged him because i didnt knew what to do. He knead them for quite a while till i asked "and?" and he got of me and said that i have a wonderful ass. I thanked him and saw his boner. I then told him that thats it. I thanked him for helping me out. He then asked for my number... and i gave it to him. Then he went of.

36. Get in the car, strip naked (can keep shoes) and throw the clothes in the trunk. You'll have to do a trip naked for (points remaining)(16) miles Every (opponent pieces still on the board)(6) miles, you'll have to park at the first convenient spot and reach an edge there. When you complete the trip, you'll have to park in the first parking lot and do (opponent pieces remaining on the board) (6) rounds around the car before you can open the trunk and dress up again while staying outside of it. If a queen(yes) is still on the board at the end of the game, you'll have to ask informations to someone while staying in the car, during your trip. If a bishop(no) is still on the board,
you'll have to reach an orgasm in your car, with eyes closed, before you can go back. LOST

So in the car i took a moment and i was really horny reading the forfeits i have to do some time soon. I then decided to go for this one. I just thought i could connect this one. I wanted to get to the mall anyway so i seached for one further away and started routing. I then got fully naked and threw my clothes on the back seats. So i marked two spots on the map with some forest where i would do the other part of the forfeit. I then started driving. I was excited. My car was rather high so i wasnt that afraid of other cars watching and also the route was really long roads out in nowhere ;D Just everytime when a car passed i try to get down as much as possible. One truck honked... which i guess wasnt because of my driving skills haha. So after 6 miles my routing said i arrived i just went to the side of the road. It was all forest arround. So i edged and in the time 3 cars passed me. I really pushed me. I then got driving again. At some point there was like a city but i was really quick though it in forest parts again. So after the other 6 miles i just turned to the side again and again edged. This time there was much more traffic and i really got down since there also were some trucks. So I then drove further. I had to ask for directions also and there was a girl going on the side of the road so i quickly pulled over asking her where to get to the city again and she told me where to go where i didnt listen to really. Then after about half the just asked "Why are you naked?" I really blushed i said iam more comfortable like this and just thanked her for the directions driving away. Just reaching the parking space i marked as end of the trip. There were just 2 other cars. I then got out and started running around the car. After round 5 i heared voices. I made that sixst almost like a athlethe haha and then went to the side door on the oposite side to redress. A few seconds after that there was a older couple coming behind some trees heading to their car. That was close!

25. Go in the corn maze and throw a piece of clothing on the other side of the corn every five turns. When you are naked, you can start looking back for them. Take an edge before putting every piece back on (pairs like shocks and shoes counts as one). LOST!

So this one i just went naked for. So i got my clothes and went through the maze throwing them over the walls. (Just by the way there were all kinds of walls not just plants. Also wood, stone some fencing. Done awesome by the farm.) After i as last piece threw my shoe over a wall i went to look for them. So i pretty quick found a sock and then edged before getting it on. Then i about 20 min didnt found anything at all. I already was a little in panic since i at least have to bring the key back. (By the way i guess it also would have been pretty impossible with people there. Would be decent illegal) So after those what seemed like an enternity 20 min i found the shoe that i last threw yey. So i this time there was a small stone step which i layed on for edgeing. I after that went further. And litterally for 30 min nothing! Till finally i saw my top hanging on a plant. It didnt got over the wall fully. I was so relieved to finally find something again. I didnt even got it directly. First edged right on the spot. I was so horny at that point it was awesome. I went through the maze again for about another 20 min when i saw a sock, edged and got it on. Then was a point i didnt found anything anymore. My bra, undies, tights, and one shoe was missing and i went for full 50 min in the maze. I fully lost orientation and after those 50 min i just took a break sitting on some wood that was build like boxes. I had really no clue how to find them and just thought about getting out of the maze and trying to explain it to her..... explain.... i didnt knew how the hell i should do that so i went on. And finally 30 min later again i found my tights!! I was so happy. I just forget about the edge when i already got them on half and just edged like that then quick. So i at least could say now that i lost my shoe because of running? Idk. So i went on since i had new motivation and only 10 min later i found my bra. Which i edged for of course. And then another 10 found my shoe! Yey And edged while just laying on the ground beeing happy. So after that i searched a little more for my undies but after 15 min decided to just go without them. I just went for the turn-right-algorythm and went out the maze. The end also was locked. Just then i realised what it would have ment to not find my thights.... I got out. Happy and relieved. I went to the shop and she asked if i had fun and so on. I thanked her and told her that i love mazes. She then litterally asked what took so long since i was several hours in there and normally quick people without kids can make it in a hour. I just said i paused a little in it and ejoying the sun (which wasnt fully lied). She told me that if i wanted i can go in there more often. Just not tell anyone..... and so on. I then got to the parking lot and in my car. Just reflecting what happened. SRY FOR THE LONG REPORT. I just dont know what to shorten there.

19. Go to a dead end of the corn maze, wear a blindfold, get naked and reach an orgasm like that. LOST!

So i wanted to do this one for long but the corn maze seemed to be closed but i went there to check that out. (Closed because of corona). So when i got there there already was a child that they are sorry for not letting anyone in the maze... i was really sad. I went in the food-shop that is part of the farm which the maze is part of also. I asked when they are about to open because i really wanted to go there. She told me she dont know they are waiting in changes in the laws right now so they can open again. Maybe because i looked so sad or whatever she then just when i wanted to go then and thanked her asked me if i wanna go in anyway. My face really went smiling in a sec. I told her of course and she just told me that i shall not tell anyone since they have to pay a huge fine then. She told me where the entrance is and gave me a key that i should bring back later. She also gave me a keycard with phone etc. so when i dont find out i can call her. I really thanked her and also left some cash in the donation box at the counter. (Normaly it also would cost some entrance fee). So i went to the maze. I really was amused since nobody would be there. I went in, closed the big wooden gate behind me again and stood in a huge corn/wood/stone maze all alone! Awesome! So i just got around some corners a little in the maze and then wanted to do the dare. I got my blindfold out which i got in my pocket all the time and went to a dead end. I then got naked. As i was naked i kinda was thrilled and since the maze was empty i thought i could make the dare a little more difficult. I went a little further to the next dead end leaving my clothes. I then there got my blindfold on and orgasmed really hard. I then got back to my clothes and litterly just stood next to them 10 min looking at my phone for another dare i could do here (which is the next report) and enjoyed the sun on my naked body.

35. You should go out to a public park, pull your trousers down and give yourself a wedgie in a thong. You have to keep your trousers down for 5 mins LOST

So i really also wanted to this one that day but i forgot that i wore a skirt. So i went back home, got some yoga tights and undies of course and a nice crop top. Then i went back to the park and got away from the entrance again. I then found a nice spot covered by some trees. I started the time, pulled the tights down and went for the wedgie. I first pulled the front but then after a while changed sometimes to the back and just like both sides. The slip went really deep inside my front. ;D So the five minutes went over really quick since i was so horny giving myself little wedgies in public. Thanks for that one!

10. Filling up the car at the car station in undies! DRAW

So I did this one really late in the evening. I thought that ist would be empty then. I also... kinda cheated. Haha I went to a automatic gas station so there is no cashier or anything. Just a machine to pay for a gas pipe. So i went there and first parked some meters away from the gas station to see if any people are there. I then stripped to my undies and drove on it. I tried to really hurry up but the machine took endless time always "loading" or "Verifing your card" which seemded like endless long. But after that i got to the gas pipe, sticked it in my car and watched if anyone was there. I also noticed the cameras... which of course are on such a gas station. I waved... idont even know why. haha There probably guard is watching me filling up my car in undies. Just when all my thoughts were through it clicked so the car is full. I moved the pipe and got in the car real quick. Was really fun!

24. Put your remote vibe in. Go to the changing room at your public pool. Put your blindfold on. And every queen(4) is an edge and the points(39) is how open the door should be in cm. LOST!

So I was excited for this one quite some time already. Sadly all public pools are closed due to corona. BUT one pool is open! Its the one from the university because the sport swimmers for champion chips are allowed to swim anyway. So i got a bag with all i needed and got there. I wanted to sneak in there somehow. I watched some swimmers showing their ID-Cards before they enter. The personal seemed to check for the name looking a list up and down... I already wanted to leave when i got an idea. There is a list of swimmers of the university that got some trophys. So i just got the newest name on that list went to the employee and told him my "name" and said i forgot my ID-Card at home. He just looked at the list, told me to get it next time and led me in. I then was in the changing room and tried to listen how many people here are. There were some voices but i got in the last changing room in the row so they were rather far away. It was then when i noticed that i kinda mixed something up. I thought i just then needed the remote but i thought i couldnt change it anymore so i then stripped naked and putted it in. I then opened the door what i thought would be about 40 cm... pretty much. So i then putted the blindfold on and edged slowly listening to what is happening around me. I really tried to hear every step that was done around me. I edged rather fast. The second and the third time were really quick also when i heard a girl first talking on the phone and then quitting the call and taking a changing room just some next to me. Like 2 or three. I waited nervously and really could hear my heart beating. She was really quick done and went away. I was so relieved and then edged the fourth time. After that i got redressed and went for the next dare. This one was really thrilling.

37. You'll have to take a walk in your campus/university for (points remaining)(15) minutes while wearing only a mid-skirt, crop top (bra-less) commando and vibe in at low setting. Every (opponent pieces remaining)(9) minutes you'll have to raise 1/4 the intensity of the vibe. When vibe is max, you instead flip a coin. Head you tuck the skirt one cm up, tail you tuck the top two can up. If you ever decide to stop doing one of these options, you'll have to find the first semi hidden (3/4 sides covered) spot and reach orgasm there. LOST

I did this one right after the swimming. Was rather easy since it was then first at one then at 9 min at 4 and that was it. But was also quite teasing me more since i already edged. So i was really horny at that point. I after that went home.

14. You can only wear trainer - and the lenght of the run must be 1 mile for each min (9:47 DAMN!) I have left on the clock (so 2:30 is 2 1/2 miles). No covering up at any point. LOST!

So i thought to do this one since i was horny and i didnt thought that i would overcome my fear at any other point. I knew some outdoor place which is really far off the streets. I then stripped naked in the car exept my shoes. Which not really were running shoes at all but i thought they are fine. I got some circle in the woods which was really well covered so i thought i would just run the circle some rounds then get home and see with google maps how long that was. I started off and i really had to notice that i wasnt a runner. After the sixt round i was really out of breath. I settled down for a minute before i ran another six. I was really confident about the length that i ran... As soon as i got home i had to notice that one round there only has 500 meters... Then i was shocked. haha. Really thought that it was much more. So the other day i went there again since i only had 12*500 which makes 6000m and i needed 15 km... (9.75miles). So i got there really early around 4:30 am so i thought there would be nobody around. (Which i also was right about.) I went for another 8 rounds and my boobs really hurted... they arent that big but big enough for hurting without support when running really long. I was really done already. I then just walked another round. And another. I then really pushed myself again and ran the last 8 ... the last two not really running more like dying. But i did it.

48. At the library. You'll have to flash in a different row for every five points(19) remaining at the end. Flashes have to be done in the middle of the row, with your back to one open end and from to the other. First one is only boobs, second is pants down, third is both then you start from boobs again and so on. Every flash has to be hold for (points remaining x2)(19*2=38) seconds. LOST!

After that hard work i went home, ate something and got to the university to get some more books. There was a long line so i checked the forfeits i had to do. I got this one and wanted to do it. Because i did not prepared i had some really tight jeans and a white top on. So i finally got in, first searched for the books i needed and then got far in the back of the library. So i had to flash four times. I got four rowes next to each other and got in the first one. And liftd my top. I watched the time and i really was so concentrated on listening that it was over really quick. In the second row i had some troubles with my pants. They are so tight i really had to wrestle around which already took me 20 seconds i guessed. I then stood there the rest of the time just listening again. Getting those up also was really hard... So in the third i had the same troubles again. Pants wrestling ... then lifting my top and waiting. I was happy that i hadnt to do it in the fourth. Haha.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 799 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments