Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > BastyTheKitty

Bladder Training Just a place for my blog posts all about training (or untraining) my bladder.
Old

Follow-up to Returning to Bladder Training

Posted 06-18-2020 at 04:47 AM by BastyTheKitty

Hello everyone! Basty here once again to follow up on how yesterday went and what I've done since then. At the suggestion of a friend, I decided to try something a little differently. I have quite a few towels laying around and one cloth diaper without a cover. A few days ago I realised I could cut a rubbish bag to create a homemade plastic cover to help with leaking, so I put that on my computer chair with a towel (at the time, my cloth had already been soaked) and every couple of minutes just relaxed...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Returning to Bladder Training

Posted 06-17-2020 at 07:56 AM by BastyTheKitty

Hello everyone, Basty here after a long silence! And this time, I'm back with training. If anyone remembers my original training, this one is very similar but more fleshed out. I've been at it for a month and, while there was about a week's break where I was sort of on and off of my schedule, I'm still sticking with it.

So, what is this new training schedule and how does it vary from before? Well, I'm glad I asked. Taken from many people's advice, I'm now focusing on keeping track of when...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Bladder Training Failure

Posted 05-23-2018 at 09:55 AM by BastyTheKitty

It's been months since my last journal entry and it's not too surprising. I don't write much anymore. However, I came to the realisation that I had given up on one of my biggest goals: weakening my bladder.

Months since I started writing about my daily tasks and now I realise just how easily I gave up. It's not like I didn't think about it when I stopped, I simply let myself give up. I let myself fall into the standard trap of just thinking it'll be fine, I'll get back to it later. And...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Bladder Training Day 7

Posted 08-28-2017 at 05:34 PM by BastyTheKitty
Updated 05-23-2018 at 09:56 AM by BastyTheKitty

Well, this is the end of week 1. I must say, I am very displeased with myself. However, today did go pretty well, so that's something. I was a little off at times but I think I made my quota for today. And tomorrow begins the next set of rules! I'm not really that excited about it, though...

I am considering switching up the rules a bit more, maybe make it so at some point I have to go pee every hour? I dunno. Anyway, I am really running out of things to write in this blog. I guess I will...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Bladder Training Day 6

Posted 08-27-2017 at 05:57 PM by BastyTheKitty
Updated 05-23-2018 at 09:56 AM by BastyTheKitty

A late update simply to say that I have failed to uphold my rules today. Kinda long day, surprised I didn't actually take the time to try... I guess this is what happens when I have little to no motivation. Ah well, hopefully tomorrow goes better.

See you tomorrow.
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Bladder Training Day 5

Posted 08-26-2017 at 06:22 PM by BastyTheKitty
Updated 05-23-2018 at 09:57 AM by BastyTheKitty

Almost there to the point where I start adding my first new rule. Also, as it turns out, weekends just suck for having rules. I hate living with my parents. Any one of my friends and I could get away with anything, but trying to hide from my asshole of a stepfather... Well, it's no fun interacting with him, but keeping secrets from him just makes it harder. Doesn't help that I hate him so much... However, that is aside the point.

Today I didn't drink hourly (what a surprise), but I did...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Bladder Training Day 4

Posted 08-25-2017 at 02:59 PM by BastyTheKitty
Updated 05-23-2018 at 09:57 AM by BastyTheKitty

So, I skipped a day. There is a very good reason for that, though. Yesterday I was too busy to actually keep up with my rules, so I skipped out on it. And, today, I did the same thing. Although, I did at least try today. I didn't even intend to go out and be busy today, it just sort of happened. So, I tried to keep up with my rules and everything even though I was out, but it was nearly impossible, having been away from water for most of the day.

Anyway, just wanted to post an update and...
getDare Sweetheart