Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Wishes of kink

Posted 06-10-2020 at 07:24 PM by Bloxo

Hello all,
Yes I’m not active, I don’t post and I’ve slipped away again...but funnily enough I still log in most days...
Why am I not active? Well I’m in a relationship now and let’s be honest, real life is always better than online am I right?!

Well you’d think, lately the whole covid situation has left my gf depressed and even before that she has told me she isn’t really kinky...so you can say there’s part of me that doesn’t feel fulfilled, I come on here and look at the...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

The covid life

Posted 05-08-2020 at 04:10 AM by Bloxo

Hello all,
So you can see I’m not too active on this site these days, I am in a new relationship which kind of takes priority really haha,
But I still check in to see what’s going on and good to see all of you continuing to have fun

As per my previous blog I am still actively working on my YouTube channel and have added a fair bit of content since then.

My latest video:

Do’s and don’t say of lockdown:

https://youtu.be/HN4iMJz5LSU...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More changes

Posted 02-01-2020 at 07:54 PM by Bloxo

So life continues...finally after months of research I figure out that the girl I was broken by was a covert narcissist...oh what fun...but I’m finally moving on and recovering well, my fitness continues, I eat healthier and am moving on with new dates, life has been busy.

In fact I have a new hobby,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpl...Hh6L15fpUx0t4w

I have started up a YouTube channel, and no...there is nothing Kinky on there, friends and family will see this...but...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Merry Christmas and 1000 post idea request!

Posted 12-25-2019 at 03:31 PM by Bloxo

First off, Merry Christmas to the GetDare community!
This special group of people would often benefit from well wishes more than anyone I feel!
I hope you all have had a good time with family and loved ones this year...and some fun presents to boot

I’ve been relaxing back in the Uk with my family, over exercising to the point of mild injury and reading to expand the mind...trying to set myself up for a good 2020

But now I have a request for the future...I...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Changes for the better

Posted 12-21-2019 at 06:05 PM by Bloxo

So...I’m still lurking and playing the non active role...this may frustrate people who enjoy my games or roleplays, but I’m sorry but life is in the way of me dedicating myself to the site and life has to take priority!

In recent weeks I’ve been changing, growing if you will...I’ve lost a fair amount of weight, I’m exercising more...and the biggest change I am now an ex smoker! Okay I had my last cigarette today...but I read Allen Carrs stop smoking book and this has given me a lot of...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Random update

Posted 11-30-2019 at 04:40 PM by Bloxo

Hey all,
So I’m not really back still but I am floating around, I will look to reply on my messy dare factory thread soon as a few additions have gone in there now!

In life I am still a little bruised after my last relationship...but I want to say this to all people out there struggling with relationships, YouTube has a lot of good help available! Especially this one person, Coach Craig Kenneth...I have learned so much in the last few weeks by binge watching some episodes, there’s...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

When life gets in the way

Posted 11-07-2019 at 04:30 PM by Bloxo

This seems to be a recurring theme...but once again I vanished into the ether of real life and shunned my duties on the site.
I apologise to the people on my roleplay thread who were left waiting on the next part of the story, and those I chatted to who found I was not replying...

In truth in recent months I’ve been through much heartache and at the same time made some changes to my life.
Recently I’ve been working on my body, exercising more, eating less and am starting...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized