Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Thoughts on my return to GD so far :)

Posted 12-22-2020 at 06:57 PM by Bloxo

So...I took the plunge and decided to be active here again!

This is honestly the best place on the internet to indulge in a bit of kinky fun with like minded people

My new thread had a bit of a slow start, but I now have some loyal followers...and boy have they given me a lot of work to do!

But this is great for me, it's forcing myself back into exercise habits as well as letting me indulge in a bit of kinky activity...that well I haven't done for a long...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another crack of the whip! Bloxo's return

Posted 12-15-2020 at 06:30 PM by Bloxo

Hello all,
So this year...even though it's been crazy covid...I haven't really done much on the site!
Well I was in a relationship...and that kind of kept me distracted, that ended a few weeks back...So I thought I'd come back and try to get involved here again

What better way to start? A punishment/betterment thread...but rather than be selfish and just ask people for things...well I am willing to give people things back, if they earn it!

Check this out...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

The difference a girl makes...

Posted 06-24-2020 at 10:07 AM by Bloxo

Bloxo here...slightly older, long term member with a few words of wisdom

I've been on this site on and off for over 10 years now, even when I'm not active I still check in to see what's happening now and then.

What is the main thing I notice?

This site seems lifeless without the girls who participate.

Let's face facts, this is a largely male dominated site...and when you are a straight guy, well it can be off putting at times.
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

A recovering empath - Narcissism, Custom Dares

Posted 06-22-2020 at 07:15 AM by Bloxo

Hello all,
Those that have followed my blogs will know that last year I suffered following a breakup.

I won't go into details on what happened, you can read my former blogs for that.

After much research and soul searching I learned about personality disorders and have determined that the girl I was dating is what is known as a covert narcissist and that I have what are known as empathic traits. i.e. I care a great deal for others, especially when it comes to their...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

A few words on PM dares + site mechanics

Posted 06-20-2020 at 05:07 AM by Bloxo

Whoever was the first person to think of the PM dare...well I'd like to congratulate them!

I think it is a lovely way to break the ice and start a conversation with someone, maybe some would say we should know someone first before sending dares...but with PM dares it seems fair to send unless someone states only people they know to do this in their profile.

Over time, these have become more elaborate in peoples posts, and it is good to see the creativity they can display,...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Return to GD

Posted 06-18-2020 at 05:26 AM by Bloxo

Hello all,
With Covid...life has become a lot quieter, it is harder to see friends, I am working from home and the office has been closed again after a brief period of being reopened...
So I've decided coming back to this site would be a good way to get the creative juices flowing and to connect with some people

So, to celebrate not only my return, but also me hitting the 1000 posts threshold I have my new post:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=387621...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

1000 Posts Rules

Posted 06-17-2020 at 12:26 PM by Bloxo
Updated 06-23-2020 at 03:49 PM by Bloxo

Thresholds:

100 - Alligator365 gets to give me a dare
150 - I will randomly select 10 dares from my list below and complete them
200 - I will issue all requested dares at this point
250 - I will do 3 Duolingo lessons a day and whenever i get something wrong, I will do 5 squats
300 - I do a hidden dare while recording a video
350 - I will spin for 3 dares
400 - I will issue all requested dares at this point
450 - I will host a game on GD...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized