Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > BastyTheKitty

Rate this Entry

More Bladder Training

Posted 07-21-2020 at 08:54 AM by BastyTheKitty

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've posted here, but I've been around on GD a lot lately. Today I realised I should post some updates on my bladder training. It's been up and down lately on whether or not I'm doing proper training. For a bit I stopped drinking water every hour and started holding again. At the same time, I've been wearing diapers more often than I was before.

Today I decided to go a little more intense. I actually got up and refused to go to the bathroom. I did hold my bladder but as soon as I could I put on a diaper and used it. I then kept it on until it leaked, which... Was a bit of a bad decision. It ended up leaking into my pyjama pants and might've gotten on some furniture, I didn't realise it was leaking. I didn't know it can be a little tricky to even notice if it leaks...

As for being intense, I've decided that the entirety of today should be dedicated to my training, and that means letting go as soon as I feel the need to, and a lot of water. I've been wetting a lot more than usual and I am really enjoying it. Hopefully this will help me get back into the my routine.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 897 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments