Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Changes for the better

Posted 12-21-2019 at 06:05 PM by Bloxo

So...I’m still lurking and playing the non active role...this may frustrate people who enjoy my games or roleplays, but I’m sorry but life is in the way of me dedicating myself to the site and life has to take priority!

In recent weeks I’ve been changing, growing if you will...I’ve lost a fair amount of weight, I’m exercising more...and the biggest change I am now an ex smoker! Okay I had my last cigarette today...but I read Allen Carrs stop smoking book and this has given me a lot of confidence that I will not smoke again, I firmly believe this and make the evil of smoking a footnote in life!

I am reading a number of books to improve my mind, to get me to think more clearly and properly motivate myself, as well as care about myself more.

Maybe this is some kind of midlife crisis, or my way of coping from the trauma of a past relationship...but either way I have set myself on a journey to better myself and to be a better person.

I do miss this site and girls feel free to keep sending me PM dares that will improve my health and keep me on the right path, all the motivation I can get is appreciated!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 761 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow, exercise, stopping to smoke, reading. Sounds all awesome. Stick to that path. I wish you all the willpower you can muster, and more.
  2. Old Comment
    I wish you strength in your goal to stay smoke free. Dont ever apologize for not having time to be here. Enjoy your life!