Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

caged and plugged at a convention

Posted 03-18-2018 at 06:09 PM by Twisted Kitten
Updated 03-18-2018 at 10:16 PM by Twisted Kitten

sorry about not getting to this blog post yesterday. saint patricks day had me messed up all day.

so, the day started out fine, excpet that my roomamte walked in on me while i was changing, in just my panties cage and bra. it was really embarassing for me, since this guy (he was new to the group) was unaware that i was a guy.

he freaked out and shut the door to my room of the hotel while shouting "i didnt see anything!" so i guess no harm, done, but we didnt talk about it the rest of the con.

so to start, we broke out the bong, wake and bake style. now that we are plenty high, we headed to the convention.

on the way
so on the way to the con, we stopped in ata Sunoco gas station. we were there to get some beers and a new pipe for the day, but when i walked in, (not in cosplay, just in my skull dress and music note cardigan, rainbow scarf, chucks, and brown wig with my choker collar.) when i asked the teller about the pipes, he responded with a solid and fast "fuck you"

I was floored, what had i done? he went on to say "i thought you were a cute girl when you came in, i was going to flirt with you, but your a guy, fuck you." I was furious, and super embarrassed. flustered, i turned around and left the gas station yelling at him in German to "go fall in a hole and die!" my friend bought the beers, and i got my new pipe at the gas station further down the road. fucking ass-hat still pisses me off thinking about it.

at the con
whent to a few panels, still plugged, still caged. to be honest, i didnt even really feel the cage much this weekend, except during the hentai panels late at night, and while i was reading my dojunshis i bought, (cool devices and futabakun change).

the plug was more of an issue. every hour, i had to find a bathroom to apply more lube to my ass, the plug gave me a very nice full feeling, and a few people realized i had something up my ass during the hentai panels, as i was always sitting uprightm and walking kinda stify. but they never mentioned it to my suprise. not publicly that is, they came up to me after the panel and said somthing about it,

I ended up going to a party with the hentai mistress, and got super drunk there, i remember i had changed out of my L cosplay and was wearing my skull sundress, and pink DVA hoodie. collar as well. i remember getting whipped quite a few times, and even cuddling with a super cute little floof!

i became friends with the floof on facebook, and we chat now, so bonus!! i also remembver having a leash put on me while we all walked the con late at night drinking and smoking, it was a wild fun time.

i dont remember getting back to my hotel room, but i was woken up by my roomate 30 minutes before check out. we got checked out, and i went back to the con for sunday.

sunday

Didnt spend much time at the con sunday, my flight to go home left at 4. so I went right to the dealers room, bought some "lewd" buttons and stickers for my laptop. and some more dojunshis. i also completed my collection of clannad, and cool devices. at last, the con was over. i had made it the entire weekend plugged and caged. im really proud of myself too!!

i had alotta fun doing this challenge, and id love to do it again. well, thats it for this blog post, cya later my freaks and geeks!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 83 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments