Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.00 average.

What I know about BDSM

Posted 11-19-2017 at 09:33 PM by saruman
Updated 11-20-2017 at 12:09 AM by saruman

BDSM is a variety of often erotic practices or roleplaying involving bondage, discipline, dominance and submission, sadomasochism, and other related interpersonal dynamics. Given the wide range of practices, some of which may be engaged in by people who do not consider themselves as practicing BDSM, inclusion in the BDSM community or subculture is usually dependent upon self-identification and shared experience.
Activities and relationships within a BDSM context are often characterized by the...
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

About Me

Posted 02-23-2018 at 09:28 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

Hi, I am Kitten Rose! I am deeply submissive, and like a little slut crave a strong partner to use, abuse and dominate me. My whore cunt throbs when a dominant Mistress or Master orders me to my knees, humiliates me, and forces me into bondage and subjugation. I crave pain, and I am shamefully turned on by dominants who make hot tears flow down my cheeks.

I prefer women dominants. Somehow the thought of another woman pushing me to my knees really makes my pathetic crotch wet! I also love
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

1000th post blog: counting, updates and other things

Posted 03-07-2018 at 10:36 AM by Pariahterror
Updated 06-04-2019 at 10:51 PM by Pariahterror

Just to keep it nice and visible I put the counting in the top part of this blog now

First of all, I want to thank you all for posting in my thread.

Now I will have to do all my tasks before I'm free again. I will summarize them all here:

237 /357 spanks to my balls.
6 hours and 16 minutes / 6 hours and 16 minutes of cornertime
1 hour 38 minutes / 1 hour and 38 minutes with clothespins on my nipples
5 hours 40 minutes / 10 hours and...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

No longer a getDare sweetheart

Posted 03-14-2018 at 04:55 PM by kila (Kilasaurus Rexodominus)
Updated 03-23-2018 at 05:32 PM by kila
Tags random

I have been a member here since 2008 and I have finally reached a new level!!! I guess going over 500 posts makes you a Distinguished Member. I was thoroughly enjoying my sweetheart status. Guess that means it is time for me to start being more EVIL! Post 500 was abusing the pup after all. Mwahahaha

Sorry for the randomness! If you think of something interesting to do for 500...
getDare Succubus
Old

Just The Beginning

Posted 04-04-2018 at 12:35 AM by pixi

When you meet someone online and instantly something clicks, something that can't actually be explained. When I met my master online that happened but for some circumstances we were not able to get serious then. Starting from then untill now I saw many other dominants but nothing really happened. You see I am a bit stubborn and hard to control, I like to tease my master and it's hard for me to control these tendencies at times which always gets me in trouble and makes it hard for me to submit.
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Feeling Of The Heart

Posted 05-06-2018 at 11:09 PM by MasterDaddy02

Challenges are so deep as the heart will not let them go away. Just as those thoughts cannot be thrown out the window facing the sky. That impact brings out that picture inside your mind. As there is good and bad running in your head and your heart.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A lot has happened in just a single year

Posted 07-19-2018 at 12:08 PM by Pariahterror

A lot has happened since I joined this site a year ago. I still was new to a lot of kinks and knew noone of this site. I was like a newborn puppy trying to explore the world.

At this moment I was starting to talk more. The most likly reason was having joined an online DND group months prior to getting an account here. It was time to explore.

I went on a few threads and got a what for me was a very imposing message. It was a sort of welcome and a guide to getdare. It was...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized