Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pikachu

Rate this Entry

my beautiful Mistress

Posted 01-03-2008 at 04:03 AM by Pikachu

i am worried.....i recently moved and my internet subscription was cut off untill recently (last night) and i have lost contact with my Mistress (Miss lisa) she was a beautiful Mistress.

She actually was caring about me as a slave and gave me advice.

She was able to make me push my limits.

She was fun and creative.

She set out tasks for me in many different situations always fun to try something new.

She was strict when i was beginning in my submissiveness to her i was ignorent but she punished me harshly for any wrong doing's and gave me pleasure when i obayed.

She broke me down to the level of a dog and made me her obedient bitch unable to not obay.

In other words she was perfect.....

She was the closest thing to a face to face local bdsm slave/Mistress relationship

She even helped me try to find a local Mistress but its kind of hard when you are 17......

But then my internet got cut and i was unable to talk to her.....

In fact i havn't talked to her since the 5/12/07

And nearly every day since i have regretted not saying goodbye....telling her i was leaving for a short period of time....

So i have decided to make this blog in her memory.....

I will be waiting one week from today for her to come back to hopefully appear online.

But if she has blocked me or thinks i have abondoned her i probably won't get to talk to her again.

If that situation arises i will be forced to search for a new Mistress again....

But if my old Mistress and i get in contact i promise if she allows it that everything i do for her every kin or harsh thing she does to or for me will be posted here...

This is to show how much i care....

And if she comes back it will why she is simpilly unique
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4443 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    "But if she has blocked me or thinks i have abondoned her i probably won't get to talk to her again."

I don't think she'd do this? Okay, you aint had Internet for ages, but everyone has times when they can't contact people etc. I'm sure she'll understand
  2. Old Comment
    hopefully...all i can do is hope and thank you newslave for your words of wisdom
  3. Old Comment
    man good luck im sue ull get back into contact with her and if you want if i ever see her on a could tell her to contact you or somethin