Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Moved to a new place, and a renewed excitement.

Posted 11-06-2023 at 05:12 PM by ClaireScott

Hey everyone,
It’s been awhile and I’ve missed typing up stories of my wilder exhibitionist side. I’ve recently moved again, and now live on the outskirts of town a little further than I used to. The increasing cost of rent has pushed me out, and unless I find a roommate who can accept my nakedness, I had to find a place I could afford on my own.

I don’t mind, with a new place comes new excitement about dares I can do in my new surroundings. I’m currently in an apartment building where my unit half faces another apartment building, and half faces a view of a freeway. Being on the 15th floor, you probably wouldn’t be able to see me from the freeway, but the apartment buildings across the courtyard, you could probably see quite well the interiors of my unit.

If you don’t know me, I enjoy being naked. At home and outside whenever I can (I was a very naked poison-Ivy from Batman this past Halloween at a party and it was amazing!). I have no curtains in my unit which works well for me to embrace my exhibitionist side even more. I’ve not see my own apartment from the other side, but I bet you could see my bed and living room clearly.

I’m still furnishing my place and it’s still pretty bare, but I have a small desk which I have deliberately chosen to put right at the window so I’m visible when I write or study. The desk is one of those long ikea ones with nothing covering below, so my legs (and pussy if I don’t close my legs) would be visible. It’s a newer building and I’m fortunate to have found it for a reasonable price, so for that I am thankful.

One drawback is that it does not have a bathtub, just a walk in shower. I do enjoy a long soak and occasionally with a bath bomb and some scented candles, I love to pleasure myself. Now I guess it’s just standing in the shower with the shower head between my legs.

It’s been just over a month now since I moved here, and though I haven’t done any of the naked dares I have in my past buildings (I’m already planning those), I have been moving around the building in sheer, thin or revealing clothing a fair bit (tank tops with no bra, thin pyjama dresses, sheer tops with shorts, etc) - mostly to get mail or grab food delivery.

Sadly I no longer have a pool to swim in, but I have a small gym, changing rooms with showers, and a rec room with a pool table. I’m sure I can count on my GetDares community to come up with some dares for me here

The surrounding environment is suburban with small businesses lining the sidewalks, but there is a park with a trail about 3 blocks away which would be good in the summer months. I haven’t really looked at how the trail goes or how busy it is, but hopefully I’ll have some adventures there.

All in all, I’m pretty happy where I am now. I’ll keep you posted on my new adventures.

Hugs and kisses:
Claire
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 659 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good luck for your new adventures. Looking forward to your reports
  2. Old Comment
    New place, new fun. It's sad you don't have a bathtub, but it's not mandatory to stand in the shower: if the shower dimensions allows, kneeling or sitting with joined feet and spreaded kneels could be interesting positions to have fun, just imagine if somebody could spy with binoculars while you're pleasuring yourself like that...
  3. Old Comment
    Mommy is available to have a serious and obedient sissy /slave own and we both explore all my kinks together
    Kik goddesskenbella
    Telegram @momkenbella