Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > darkblue

Subspace Blog entries about my submissive experiences
Old

Denial Again

Posted 12-27-2019 at 03:51 PM by darkblue
Updated 02-13-2020 at 04:04 AM by darkblue

Hello!

I haven't been here for a long time now, and it happens that I am about to start a new denial phase right now. The last one felt very long, more than 50 days and I'm still happy that I did it.

Two days ago my wonderful and strong Mistress (I have another name for her, but won't tell here) suggested to start a new session, and I got immediately weak. For new readers of my blog: We don't live in the same country and have no possibility to see us. So we are playing in...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Subspace
Old

New Denial Phase

Posted 06-04-2019 at 02:44 PM by darkblue
Updated 06-15-2019 at 01:27 AM by darkblue

Last week, after two days of no masturbation I put on my cock cage, just to see how it feels again. It turned out, that I love to wear it, I love the feeling of pressed balls and a numb and useless cock.

My last denial 50-days-denial-phase wasn't long ago, just 14 days and I was so careless to tell my girl about the experiments with the cage. She was the one who lead me through the last phase, and I thought that she might give me one or two extra days, and then let me cum.

getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Subspace
Old

Orgasm / Denial Diary

Posted 03-28-2019 at 05:48 AM by darkblue
Updated 06-04-2019 at 02:17 PM by darkblue

I saw this idea in another blog, and liked the idea. So here it goes:

03/24/2019 Sunday: Fucked myself in the hot bathing tub with the long dildo to achieve my first anal orgasm ever. No chance, after 10 minutes I used my hand too, the orgasm was very intense.

Since then: Self chosen denial, horny all the time, 3 edges last night. Don't know why I started this again.

03/29/2019 Friday (total: 5 days, 1 orgasm, 1 ruined): Due to a PM dare I received, I edged...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Subspace