Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: For a good cause Part 1

Posted 08-22-2016 at 03:52 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 02:45 PM by CSasha

It was my last day in High school, right before the summer holidays. We were popular for our traditional benefit fair, everything organized by the students alone. It was one of the few highlights of our conservative small town. As always all revenue was going to be donated to World Child Cancer.

As Seniors we were expected to create the bulk of the revenue, though given none of the general budget. Everybody saw it as opportunity and challenge to prove the responsibility and by that the...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	writing (55).jpg
Views:	614
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	426  
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Tortured Clit (My new rule) update

Posted 09-04-2012 at 03:21 PM by nanomt
Tags clit, cunt, pain, slave, whore

Thia morning and until I tie my self to my bed and restraian my hands I will continue rubbing my clit according to my instructions. My clit really hurts now but I could still cum if I were allowed. Everytime I start rubbing it I start to cum. Then I must pinch it to stop. My clit is swollen and larger than ive ever seen it. I can nolonnger set with my legs closed and I soaked the back of my skirt and my office chair. Ive rubbed my clit at stoplights, elevators while standing behind people, at my...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Rule

Posted 09-01-2012 at 01:28 PM by nanomt

My trainer gave me a new rule today. Here it is:

Every day when you get up from bed and pee you will kneel in front of the toilet put your head in there and fuck your cunt 50 times with the red dildo. When done you will flush the toilet with your head still in there. Then get cleaned up and start your day.

I performed this today for the first time. It made me feel like such a filthy cunt. I was so humiliated and I became dizzy. I had to stop fucking my cunt 4 times...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shaved My Cunt and Asshole

Posted 09-01-2012 at 08:51 AM by nanomt

I shaved again this morning and edged 3 times again. I also popped my clit with a rubber band 3 times; once each time I reached the edge. I now have 6 permanent marker lines on my inner thigh.

I'm so horny now. My judgement is becoming a little cloudy. My cunt is dripping all of the time now.

I'm trying very hard not to beg RST to let me cum.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Humiliation

Posted 08-30-2012 at 09:03 PM by nanomt

My trainer directed me to post details of how I masturbated last night. I had no idea I would be required to share this with the world. This was the last time I can cum until Wednesday, September 5th. The following is how I prepared to masturbate and the fantasy I used to cum.

Sir,

I removed all of my clothing and opened my bedroom windows. The lights were already off. I plugged my ears and clamped my nipples. I already have ropes tied to all 4 corners of my bed. I layed...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cunt on Trial

Posted 08-30-2012 at 08:49 PM by nanomt

I am a cunt on trial not allowed to orgasm until Wednesday September 5th.

I've been directed to request any pictures anyone has of me. If anyone has any of them, please contact me. I would very much like to have copies of them. I was a stupid cunt and deleted the ones I had.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 8

Posted 04-27-2012 at 03:03 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Updated 04-28-2012 at 01:16 AM by MsX

One of the earliest punishments I did was to write 200 words explaining why I am a slut. A few days later, I received a PM from the person who set the dare, and he was not happy.

"I enjoyed reading this slut but I'm a little disappointed about a couple of things.

Firstly, why weren’t you wearing high heels with your outfit? All the other strippers and whores wear them so why not you? Do you feel like your better than them? Explain this to me slut?

Secondly,
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized