Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 54 votes, 2.20 average.

Black-book Entry: Used as a fucktoy by a User

Posted 10-17-2019 at 07:32 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 04-19-2022 at 10:29 PM by SilverBlue

I'd had a discussion with a friend on getdare about clothing for my tasks, and he talked about how some guys find girls in active wear sexier than say a short dress. Just to mix things up a bit, I would be dressed in some lulu lemon leggings, and a tight fitting asics tank top (with my hair in a high ponytail) for my next slut task. I was a bit anxious about this date because everything was so rushed. The man I'd matched with said he likes to take charge in the bedroom and all that male bravado, he told me how he satisfies women, he'll make me cum over and over etc... he seemed like he'd help me do my task.

Right, so here I am, I've just stepped back home from a night out on a tinder hook-up for part of the dare's current challenge. The reason I want to write this all down on the night is because I don't want my memory to get muddled. Sometimes I question how I recall events, like "did he do that then, or was it after?". Often I'm left filling in the gaps with a little artistic licence. Yep, it was another Tinder hook-up, its the biggest (meat) marketplace after all. I had a few matches in reserve, so I picked one at random a man from Guyana. As I said, he seemed really horny in chat and he was up for meeting me asap. That was great because I couldn't afford to wait a few days to get this task done (tasks just start to stack up!). But yep, I ended up feeling like I was a cheap whore while he fucked me, his words shouldn't have effected me like they did. Here goes, a blog post of raw thoughts and emotions - post doing a dare task. Maybe too raw and fresh in my mind, but this is me at 3:30am ...

We met down by the waterfront and found one another easily enough, despite the amount of people around. He was tall one, about 6'4"/192cm so not hard to miss in a crowd. We swung over to a nearby bar and had a drink together. The usual conversation crept in "So had much luck on Tinder? Time wasters!" I thought I was being too forward when I suggested we could go back to my place, but he seemed super keen, like SUPER keen. However, he lived closer to where we were and it made sense to go to his place.

It was a smallish apartment, I think he lived alone, we were alone anyway so I just let my inner slut free. We were in the kitchenette area and I offered to suck his cock, which he welcomed with a big fucking grin on his face. I honestly wasn't sure what to expect in his trouser department as I was tugging his pants down. But heck, he looked about 7" warming up, a shower or a grower? He leaned back against his kitchen counter and I gagged myself on his growing cock. OMG I just gobbled up that cock, I was being so messy with saliva dripping everywhere, even down my chin!

When I had a look up at him, I was hoping to see some sort of approval of this slut in his eyes. Yep, he must have loved the sloppiness of my BJ but he held my head with his large hands and just took control of my head, using my mouth to get himself off. He was moaning with pleasure, but I was choking a bit and thankfully he let go of my head... but only to pull my tank top off me, and my breasts had bounced and jiggled a moment because my sports bra came off together with the tight fitting top so he pulled my bra off me as well.

He commented on how "I love your tits <name>, so soft, and those nipples, fucking perfect", which was a nice compliment to get. But it went further than just a compliment. He suckled on just my nipple first, then he started sucking on even more of my breast into his mouth - kinda like he was giving my breast a hickey or something. I remember instinctively arching my back and he wrapped his arms around my lower back, kinda scooping me up and towards him. It was quite sensual - more than I'd experienced lately, but it got me in the mood to have my slut body used by him. I still had my yoga pants on when I felt his hard cock had pushed in between my thigh gap. He must have sensed the feeling of my yoga pants on his cock too, as that's when he started to go down on me.

He'd pulled my leggings down to my knees.
"A gorgeous pussy, so clean looking, I want to fuck you so bad"
Now my inner nit-picker had to know what he meant by "clean looking" so I asked. He said how it was not hairy and my pussy lips were small and neatly tucked in; my pussy looked "like a pink bottom". I told him I called it my front bum as a child and that made him laugh. He had a loud laugh, it reminded me of like Eddie Murphy maybe? Dunno, anyway, I said I wanted him inside me "so fuckin' much".

So wow, he picks me, places my butt on his kitchen counter. Of course I kick my trainers off and he gets to work pulling my leggings off me, kissing and sucking my thighs as he did it. Pushing my knees apart he started eating my pussy and I loved it, he nibbled on my clit and drove me crazy to the brink of cumming before teasing me and sucking on my breasts again. Foreplay. Fun. When he asked if I was on any birth control, my heart sunk a bit. Only because It's a question I get asked when the man doesn't want to use a condom. I told him I have condoms in my bag.

I had a glance at his cock again, he was fully engorged with passion over me. Something about making a man hard like that makes my exhibitionist side blush with pride. But he was girthy and the condoms I had maybe weren't best for his size...

Sorry but side note:Going to a pharmacy or supermarket and buying condoms is part of life, really something the guy should be doing, but doing the slut dare I always came prepared (excuse the pun). But if buying a couple of boxes of condoms at once is awkward, buying a couple of boxes of different-sized condoms is even more awkward.

I kinda wondered if it was worth the risk as a slut. Common sense tells me, no. The ECP is manageable, but STIs aren't so easy. My slut persona lost out to common sense and I was ready to pull the cord on having sex. So he just rolls his eyes at me and goes to his bathroom. So, while he's out of the room, I looked around the place. I notice his apartment blinds are just over half closed. Covering my breasts up with my arms folded, I walked to the window of his apartment and peeked out to see the view of another apartment about 20 metres away. Central-city living at it's finest.

Oh FYI I should have mentioned this earlier, I'm kinda jotting this all down in a rush so it's all just fresh and raw from my memory, sorry. I'll tidy it up later, I promise. (2 years later ya slacker!) We're in daylight savings time now, it's just after 8:30 at night but there's still some light. Is having girls over for sex and leaving the blinds open or partially open a thing that guys are doing now or is it just coincidence?

He'd got a condom on and gestured me to join him in his bedroom. He puffed his pillows and said "Go on," and points at his bed "I wanna fuck you doggy style".
I lay face down on his bed. He climbed up behind me and lifted my hips and put the pillows under me, so I was in this position were my pussy and butt were pointing up to greet him. Next thing, he's slowly slipping in his lubricated cock into my pussy. Big, but not uncomfortable, I clenched my vaginal muscles around his cock to give him something to work against.

That's when he started to speak dirty, dominant-esque to me, asking me "Tell me you want my big black cock in you".
I replied "yes"
And he said "No, say it back to me"
So I figured I'll play along "yes... I want your big black cock in me."
He started fucking me with an interesting rhythm, I would kinda describe it like, he was lifting himself up when pulling out, but then just sort of dropping himself into me with all his body weight and then following that with short and fast thrusts before pulling mostly out and driving himself back in again - like he was using gravity to ram cock first, into my pussy. It made loud wet squelching noises as it drove inside me and the sound his body against mine added a dull spanking sound. It felt good inside me, but those thrusts were so forceful and fast I couldn't enjoy the feeling of every inch of his cock entering me.

Thankfully he only did that for a minute or so, before rapidly humping me. The pillows raising my butt upwards definitely gave him a good angle of entry into me. He asked if "You like my cock inside you whore?". Feeling his fat cock thrusting made me cum a few moments after he'd cum, but he had the decency to keep thrusting until I came. Then he just lay on top of me motionless, his cock was still deep inside my pussy.

That's when he spoke dirty in my ear again. It was things like, "my big cock owns your pussy now doesn't it" and then he called me "my little kiwi whore".

I know, some people role play like the sub/dom thing. I wasn't used to being spoken in that way, not on a hookup, and it did kinda hit home for me tonight. Just laying there with his cock in me being called a whore. I gave him a look, I was trying to look mean, maybe angry. He said he still had more condoms and wasn't finished with me, and I should "just wait there". He climbed off me his cock making a wet sound as it unsheathed from escaped my pussy and I immediately rolled onto my back. He was ripping open another condom looking down on me.
"I'm going to give you such a good fucking" he told me, smiling.

Ok, I thought to myself, I'd done the same thing, saying dirty things like "fuck your little slut" to encourage guys in the moment. Why did I feel bad? A realisation?

He rolls on his second condom and climbed between my legs and humped me like a rabbit, longer this time, and because he was facing me, he grabbed my breasts and sucked deeply on my nipples. Again while he was fucking me, he started with the dirty talk; calling me a slut in my ear. "yes, fucken your pink whore pussy and you're fucking loving it".

I freshly remember the third and final time we fucked, he held my butt as I rode him, pushing me onto his cock, and I did love it, I was his filthy whore. I orgasmed on his cock again, my body wanted to be fucked by his cock. He used this slut to get off, and I loved it. I rolled of his cock, onto my back exhausted, my legs spread eagle.

When the bedroom lit up with the light from his smartphone, I noticed how long we'd been fucking for because it was now dark outside. He walked me to an uber and I got home, had a shower and thought about what happened tonight. I had to write it down to get the intensity of it out so I can sleep.

Xoxo SilverBlue.
Views 1757 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I appreciate the rawness, the honesty in other words. I hope you feel well with that dirty talk in the long run. That's what counts. Sounds like a great fuck, but I really hope you learn anything that breaks you as a limit or turnoff for the future.

Take care and stay safe,
    and horny if possible.
  2. Old Comment
    Another excellent post SilverBlue. Like Cassandra I appreciate the rawness and honesty.

I hope you can not let the words affect you too much. Well done for insisting on being safe - being slutty doesn't need to be being stupid as well.
  3. Old Comment
    Dear SB

Occasionally reality hits us, and the Social norms we are used to take over.

I have often used the analogy of a Magic show, during the show we suspend reality and accept the scene the Magician conjures up. However it just needs one small jolt and the illusion is broken.

Luckily your partner for the night managed to keep going and the illusion was restored.

One thing I didn't like in your report was that he overtly put pressure on you to go bare back. Then he rolls his eyes and tells me to wait, because he might have some in the bathroom and he goes off.

Still well done on going through with the task.