Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Rate this Entry

I want to be a girl!

Posted 12-18-2017 at 08:22 AM by PrincessJessica

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 2 days...this time it's one of my kinks I'm less experienced with; feminisation

I want to be a girl. There, I've said it. It's not a particularly new feeling either; when I was in my younger teens it was a bit of a fantasy of mine to wake up a girl, my poor cock destined for the bin to be replaced by a lovely pair of boobs and pussy. I'm not particularly sure why either, perhaps some of it is just wanting a change of life, but I'm not particularly interested in being the quintessential "girly girl". There just seems to be more fun to be had and less pressure doing it.

The thought of spending hours on makeup & hair, the mindboggling celebrity gossip culture and the mind-numbing shopping culture (to a lesser degree) just doesn't appeal to me. I just want to shake people who spend their time with such trivial things; go out and enjoy life - you look fine with hardly any makeup (or often none at all), who cares what someone you'll never know is up to and stop spending money for the sake of it. Some of that rant is obviously aimed at the depiction of females in modern media as it's very rarely the kind of women I come across.

What does interest me though is almost everything else
- The clothing is just better. You can wear silky underwear that caresses and comforts your skin like an all-day bubble bath, colourful outfits that make rainbows look positively dull and have a huge array of choice that simply swamps menswear. Even the basic panties I'm wearing to write this () are comfier than my normal boxers, if significantly less roomy
- The touchy-feely stuff; deep conversation with guys is discussing what tactics their favourite sports team should be employing but feelings just seem more open to discussion with gals (albeit with my limited knowledge).
- The "weaker" sex. As someone who's naturally submissive, this interests me for obvious reasons. For whatever reason, society has dictated men should take control, and for the most part, I'm utterly rubbish at doing that. Even the simple act of asking someone out on a date scares the hell out of me. I like being dictated to, not making all those pesky decisions and risks I even like the sense of togetherness/identity this appears to create as women strive to overcome centuries of bias in recent times.

Obviously, the humiliation factor also interests me. That feeling of losing my manhood, even the very little I've done so far just turns me on more than I care to admit. Wearing panties for the last few days has made me unbearably horny (as well as x-dressed profile pictures here and on Skype), cross-dressing generally makes me feel more comfy/submissive and even simple acts of being called a "girl" or my cock my "dicklet" somehow get me going.

I'm somewhat along the road already; I have a (real) first name that is, worldwide anyway, far more commonly female and little man boobs that I like playing with (I know I should be embarrassed by them but, let's be honest, most guys wouldn't mind a pair of boobs to play with). It's a road I'd like to explore more, albeit I can't do as much as I like due to lack of privacy for now. I'd love nothing more than to prance around in my panties more often and lose that little bit more of my manhood more actively. Society may be more of a male-orientated world for now (at least as far as power goes) but females are the best! Period...ah OK maybe there's another reason to keep some of my manhood
Views 2026 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments