Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me,Myself and I

Hey I am Rose, please check out my blog and leave a comment.BTW most of the words that are underlined are links. If there is any problems, mistakes, Etc. please PM me and i will look into it. Thank you.
Rate this Entry

thenewslave forum Dare.

Posted 04-11-2015 at 11:15 PM by thiskittykat
Updated 04-12-2015 at 07:12 PM by thiskittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiskittykat View Post
may i have a Dare please.

nothing messy. i live with my dad and im the only child, we both close are door usually for privacy at night.so my house is fair game besides my dads room. nothing outside though since it is thunder storming right now. PLEASE stay out of limits. thanks you and its nice of you to give out dares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewslave View Post
Fill all your holes. Use the dildo, the butt plug and the ball gag. Use a crotch-rope bondage to keep the dildo in its place. Hide the keys to your cuffs somewhere in your house, it has to be as far away from your room as possible.
Now get back to your room, put cloths pins on your nipples and cuff both your hands and your feet.
Now try to get back to the keys to free yourself :P
After that, write a report in here.

Also, you have to be naked all the time, obviously.

My House Layouts.
My Dare Report starts Here:

first i placed the keys downstairs in an cabinet of the kitchen. lower cabinets not the high ones. since are kitchen is the farthest away from my room risking more time to be freed. we have a single staircase that goes up stairs, the stairs and the upstairs besides the bathrooms are carpet and the downstairs is wood and tile besides the living room that's carpet as well. i drew a picture in paint for your visual views while i go on with the dare.the picture should be above this paragraph.
Secondly after hiding the key in a safe hidden place i walked back to my room (i was nervous, but yet kinda excited for the chance of being caught) and started lubricating the dildo and butt plug i striped naked and inserted both of them at separate times. i then added a crotch rope to keep both butt plug and dildo inside of me while i walk, especially down the stairs. i always add the ball gag before i bound my hands, i locked the cuffs onto my feet. (these are feet cuffs real grade, so they have a longer chain then the hand ones. this way i can actually walk a little and not hop or wiggle.) i then put the ball gag on and locked my hands behind my back for less balance while i walk with bound feet.
Now i have to retrieve my keys to unlock the handcuffs and feet cuffs. i opened my door peeking out to see or here if anyone is awake,(shaking alittle hoping no one is around watching) (always feels like your being watched even if no one is) remember its only me and my dad that lives here, sometimes his girlfriend is over ,but not usually that often. luckily no one besides me was awake, my dad snores so i like to walk by his room sometimes to hear if he is or not, in this case i didn't since the feet cuffs are metal they do make noise. after peeking i stepped out moving half a foot each time so i don't trip my self by walking to fast. i was hoping my dad was watching TV, but i couldn't hear anything but the AC and my TV. i started walking to the top of the stair case, my heart beating like a bass drum. i stood there and listen to make sure my dad didn't go downstairs, i don't want any surprises while im like this. after a minute a started slowly going down stairs i grabbed the rail with my hands so i wouldn't fall. since the chain isn't long enough to step down normally i had to tip toe the foot that was going down, which actually hurt since the cuffs are metal, but i have to go get the keys so i cant back down. good thing i didn't have to do this with heels. anyway, while going down i felt myself leaning forward almost falling a few times, but with a death grip on the rail i wasn't going to fall anytime soon. after making it down to the bottom of the stairs i stood there alittle tired and hurting from the climbed down, but also a sigh of relieve knowing theres no more stairs and the hard part is over.
I started walk on the wood floors now making even louder noise then the stair case, i tried walking different ways minimizing the noise but nothing worked, i walked a few steps then stoped and listened and repeated till i finally got to the end of the hallway. i turned into the kitchen with a smile knowing im finally here and can unlock myself, i fell to my knees at the cabinet i placed the key in and grabed the key. i unlocked my hands and then my feet and took my ball gag off. i drolled everywhere, felt like aa dog. i wiped my self with paper towels and headed back to my room where i could finally take the dildo and butt plug out and the crotch rope off. i then got into my pajamas and started my laptop where i posted this report and drew my house layout.

I hope you enjoyed this report, i love doing creative dare that i can write a good report on, so feel free to ask me any questions or PM any dares you would like me to do and report it. im on every once in awhile at night to check post ive posted message, etc. i only do reports on creative dares so my reports could be more exciting and fun for me to do.
Views 1545 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments