Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My Toothpaste Punishment (PART 1)

Posted 04-16-2019 at 11:36 AM by SecretGhost
Updated 04-16-2019 at 01:30 PM by SecretGhost

I had a task to brush my teeth 3 times a day.
I kept forgetting and just... I was a disobedient Pet...

So a bit scared, i told Master that I wasnt keeping up with it and he told me that i am not allowed to cum unless purely anal (no touching).

-----------------------
Also i got this Punishment :

1.Cover my Buttplug with toothpaste and put it in my ass

2.put toothpaste on my brush and brush my dick, balls and ass with it
Old

Punishment 2 - Silent treatment

Posted 11-09-2017 at 06:50 PM by kinky deviant (My perverted mind)

this sounds really boring but if the sub is a bad girl tell her you will not talk to her until she has made it up to you.

this is rather simple but is quite fun watching your sub try everything she can to impress you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

punishment 1 - Money where the wall is

Posted 11-09-2017 at 06:47 PM by kinky deviant (My perverted mind)

pour two piles of uncooked rice next to each other near a wall and on hard floor.

Make the sub strip and kneel on the rice piles. this should cause some discomfort. She will then press a coin to the wall with her nose.

She will stay there until she has edged 5 times (or more) without the coin dropping. If the coin drops she will put it back in place and start the edges again until she does 5 without the coin dropping
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I need pain!!!!

Posted 12-16-2016 at 01:06 AM by Painslut69

I'm looking for a way to wreak havoc on my pussy and ass. I will be your slave. If I can't do the dare I'll take your punishment.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Story: Property

Posted 11-25-2016 at 05:27 PM by CSasha (I love words)

The dim blue light of my phone blinked. Most likely kik. I reactivated the screen. Another "hi" from a new user. Fortunately, most probably it was the contact I had just made on getDare. We had agreed to chat just minutes ago.

"Is it you?", I asked. "Yes, thanks for your time.", he replied. We met because of his sub, who had bothered me.
"You are welcome. How are you?", I went on. It was always good to start small, exchange some basic information....
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Take my poll

Posted 07-12-2016 at 03:12 PM by firebreather
Updated 07-12-2016 at 03:15 PM by firebreather

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/604076

Comment when you're done. I will post pictures to an album of the winning wedgie.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Punishment Report

Posted 09-16-2015 at 03:35 AM by maxblank
Updated 09-16-2015 at 03:52 AM by maxblank

This is a written report for a punishment I received last night. I earned the punishment, by completely ignoring Cent through the holidays simply because I was not feeling too kinky, I didn't message to say I was going either.

The first step of the punishment was to snap an elastic band against my clit 200 times, but because I begged like a worthless slut, that number was bumped up to 300. I had to pull the band back as far as it would go, and have it hit directly on my clit. Each snap...
Posted in Uncategorized