Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pranadevil

Rate this Entry

Okay girls...

Posted 05-17-2009 at 03:57 PM by pranadevil

Through a certain thread on here, I've been reminded of the amount of girls who claim that personality (or in some cases a sense of humour) factor above looks for them... bollocks.

Okay, so you go into a pub and sitting there at the bar is Brad Pitt, not renowned for his sense of humour, and he's sitting, and talking, to Gordon Brown.

Who ya gonna choose, Robin Hood or Robbin' the taxman?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4072 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Gordon Brown isn't exactly the best example considering he is a buffoon.
  2. Old Comment
    Okay, try Ken Dodd :P
  3. Old Comment
    I'd definately go with the one that could put a smile on my face ._.
  4. Old Comment
    Well just so ya know... here's a link to a picture of Ken Dodd (If we use that route, which I admit was the original Jasper Carrott joke :P) - http://www.virginmedia.com/images/ke...urance-431.jpg
  5. Old Comment
    Gordon Brown doesn't have a good personality.
    Like personally I am in love with Seth Rogen, who someone in the chat implied it was impossible because he was fat. (Stupid)
    But if someones funny I don't care. I'm love people who can make me laugh.
    And that Ken Dodd geezer is taking it a step too far, and he's old.
  6. Old Comment
    Looks are important, in a bar obviously the more attractive one is going to catch your eye first, but if you were talk to them and get to know them slightly, then I would definately go for the guy with the better personality and sense of humour even if he wasn't the most attractive.
  7. Old Comment
    Well, I wasn't being wholely serious (I found a good excuse to steal a joke and used it... I'm like Peter Kay... If he had been entertaining I may have used him as my example ).

But I do find the personality/makes you laugh thing to be wrong, because you'd not give them a chance generally speaking as you'd approach the guy who looks best first, get talking with him, and ignore the less good looking friend beside him anyway. Sure there is the smaller group who do follow that view, but in general the looks are what draw you in, so a great looking guy with even the smallest amount of personality might wind up with plenty of girls fawning over him, while the ugly bastard at the back of the room who's shy as well would be lucky to find a single girl. No matter how great his personality once you got to know him.
  8. Old Comment
    Well I don't like Brad Pitt at all.. so I guess I'd choose the other even tho I have no idea who they are. The link didn't work for me.