Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Yasna

Rate this Entry

PM Dare Diary – Day 5

Posted 03-30-2018 at 10:14 PM by Yasna

I know Good Friday is not supposed to be a happy and easy-going holiday, and of course not all a lascivious one. But I was edgy and aroused the whole day and couldn't await the evening because I had received such a nice collection of dares early in the morning: extended masturbation, a thorough pussy spanking and a combination of humiliating tasks exactly to my liking. I decided to begin my evening session earlier than usual because I wanted to enjoy it completely and utterly. If I hadn't gotten a DENIED dare as well the prospects couldn't have been better. But let's take it one thing at a time, shall we?

I started by putting on my collar; I would need it later. During the obligatory ten minute reflection on submission my mind wandered a lot. I hadn't masturbated much in the last days, a little humping, a little edging, but that was nothing compared to my usual prolonged self-pleasuring sessions, especially on days without study or work obligations. But today the offer was quite generous, mandating 60 minutes of masturbation without edging, followed up with 10 edges. And after my pleasurable anal defloration yesterday I was really excited to also find another PLUG dare in my inbox. I wanted to try how masturbation feels like when I have a plug up my ass. I used the small metal plug again, and I have to admit I shivered with anticipation when I retrieved it from its box and unpacked it. I really think it's pretty, with the shining metal and the red acryl rhinestone, almost like a piece of jewellery. I spat on it as lube and pushed it in. It felt even better than yesterday. I think I could get used to wearing a plug long-term …

I took my mobile (finished Volume 1 of Breanne Ericksons "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut" and started Volume 2), set a timer to 60 minutes, and made myself comfortable. At first I was quite content to just enjoy the novel stimulation from the butt plug, tensing the sphincter muscle as a kind of "hands free" masturbation, but soon my hand found its way between my legs, alternating between rubbing my neglected pussy and some restrained finger fucking. Middle finger only. Well, alright, the index finger might have joint in occasionally. I had to get tissues because I had smeared my pussy juices on the screen when scrolling absentmindedly. I had to hold back to not get excited too soon. After the 60 minutes had run out some more insistent rubbing and finger fucking soon let to a couple of edges, at which point I stopped reading and concentrated on giving my cunt the attention it had been screaming for. One position I particularly like: when I lie on my side I reach around one leg with my left hand, positioning my fingertips just at the entrance of my vagina, ready to penetrate a bit deeper if desired, while I rub my clit with the right hand. This double stimulation was now complemented by the additional thrill of the plug pressing against my sphincter. The remaining edges didn't take very long. But I was quite careful not to get too close, because at this point I was really horny. I was afraid I would be carried away. When I got up I found a puddle on my bedsheet …

I didn't get a lot of dares involving impact play so far: one rubber band spanking each of clit and nipples, and 50 strokes on the ass with the wooden spoon on day 1. But now I had gotten SPANK PUSSY twice, adding up to 50 whacks with the wooden spoon to my pussy. Spanking seems to come in double doses. I suspect a conspiracy. Actually I was looking forward to it. Pain, especially to my pussy and tits, calms me down and makes me … … … … … happy. After one of the very few spankings I got from another person my disciplinarian said she'd never seen me that relaxed before. I was grinning like the Cheshire cat, making stupid jokes, laughing uncontrollably, wanting to hug everybody … while the tears were still running down my cheeks and my ass burnt like hell.

I like to push myself with these self-punishments. When I hit myself I sometimes feel I hold back a little involuntarily. But I want to make sure I don't slack. Spanking is supposed to hurt. I want to do my best to override this protective instinct. One tool I find very useful to this end is the measurement of the sound level of the strokes. I know that this is not an objective measurement of the strength of the blow as the resulting sound is dependent on other factors as well. But it's a good incentive. Therefore I use an app that records the level of sound close to the area of impact. I try to deliver one blow really hard and use the resulting measurement as a threshold for the following strokes. I attach a screenshot of the app to illustrate the idea. You can see the first stroke to my pussy (the "calibration" stroke) and then a series of twelve further strokes. From the first stroke I had decided that only attempts exceeding 60db would count as proper strokes. Therefore only one half of the following twelve strokes could be regarded as properly executed. My bad luck was that the first stroke had been really hard … and the ratio of acceptable and rejected blows didn't change much in the course of the spanking despite my best efforts. I tossed around my body in pain which made aiming even more difficult. As a consequence I had to give my pussy close to a hundred strokes with the wooden spoon to make 50 of them count. When I was finished I just laid back for a couple of minutes, noticing how the piercing pain transformed into a burning but not less painful sensation. Finally I sat up to have a look at the damage in my wardrobe mirror and I have to say I was a bit shocked. My whole pubic region was quite dark red and there were bruised patches. My labia had swollen up significantly. But it felt … … … … … good. I reached down and caressed my tortured heavy folds. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled …

To calm down a bit I had saved up a humiliating task: staying on hands and knees chained to an eyelet in my wall for ten minutes like an ANIMAL. But I was also supposed to write "PET YASNA" on my chest and wear my nipple clamps with bells – how suitable for an animal … a cat … or a cow. I used an old lipstick to write the requested words in big letters across my chest. Am I the only one who finds it difficult to write on oneself? The letters looked warped, but that seemed to be very apt to me at the moment. I put on the clamps and hooked the chain to the anchorage point. I like this position very much; it helped to calm my racing mind. The bells chimed from time to time. My nether regions were still blazing, but the fire started to burn out very slowly … … … … …

… … … … … very slowly indeed. It was still quite intense after taking a shower and reading a bit and kept me from sleeping for some time. Now, the morning after, it feels like a medium sunburn. It's nice to press my pussy against the cooling wood of the chair while I write this report (it's another BOTTEMLESS day). Later I have to run errands and I'm curious how the friction of pants is going to feel. And actually, I want to add a crotchrope too …

Dares done: SPANK PUSSY WS 25 (2x), BELL NIPPLES, COLLAR, PLUG, ANIMAL, WRITE, MAST 30 (2x), EDGE 10, DENIED

Dares open: CLOVER NIPPLES WEIGHT, BOTTOMLESS (2x, 1x in progress), NAKED, CROTCH
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sm-meas.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	598  
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 872 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment