Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Likes:Puppy play, ass play, bondage, piss, orgasm control, bathroom control, cross dressing, hidden body writing, hidden public, humiliation, verbal abuse, masturbation

Dislikes: Scat, Blood, Permanent

Limits: Friends/family, black mailing,
Rate this Entry

My Long walk home...

Posted 05-08-2017 at 06:31 PM by Puppy boy

So I said i was going to make my walk home On the past Saturday (May 6th 2017) more interesting and asked Getdare for Ideas and dares. I was tasked / dared the following:
Drink water every 30 minutes during my work hours.
every 10 minutes Stop and Hump a Tree branch.
If i had to Pee I had to Pee on the curb.
I was Dares to wear a Posture collar, my Tail butt plug and wear my Japanese School Swimsuit.

So I tried not to use the toilet when i started working so I would HAVE to pee on the curb. The work was a normal day ( I work at a McDonalds ). After I clocked out is when the fun began. IT was Cold. Really cold. Thankfully I brought a Jacket a black leather jacket that hung down to just barely the bottom of my ass. So I honestly debated to Pass on this as The whole day thinking about it was nerve wracking as I have never exposed myself so much in public before. I walked around to the back alley to find a Place to change my clothes. I found a Nice spot near a Power box and dark so people couldn't see me change.

After I got done changing into the Swimsuit, Collar, Pushing the Plug In I also Put on a Long haired Wig so I couldn't be recognized easily.
As I finished putting my work clothes into my bag struggling to look around with the collar on, I put my jacket on and Started my walk being exposed so much. Oh and the Jacket doesn't zipper up. Its broke. So as I approached the Semi Busy Street that I walk up my knees grew weak and I noticed my chastity cage was bulging out... I kept repeating in my head " omg I'm actually doing this " over and over until I got to the corner where a Streetlight Shone brightly on top of me as I passed by it.
One by one I heard cars buzzing past me. Some i heard slow down past me to get a better look at my ass and Tail as it swayed Side to side. After about 5 minutes I feel the plug start to slip out. Panicking I try to turn my ass away so people can't see its a Butt plug and so i can push it back in quickly.
Afterwards on the 10 minute mark I stopped to hump a near by tree since there were no branches. At that moment I thought about how nice it would be to actually cum then and there.
After about 30 minutes into the walk I felt the urge to pee. I really didn't want to pee on the curb in front of everyone passing by so i tried to hold it... with the stroke of my luck, after about 5 minutes of squirming as i walked I ended up Pissing myself so i got on all fours near a curb to finish it off as it got all over my legs.
This happened Numerous times and I tried to Clench my asshole to hold the plug in, even tried clenching my ass cheeks to hold it. As the hour of my walk crept by slowly I got extremely horny but sadly I couldn't do anything as I am locked in chastity.
As I Approached my Destination I arrived at a Major Intersection where I had nowhere to hide but bright lights where everywhere. So I waited for the walk sign to cross. While I was crossing there was a car no more than 10 feet from me who very clearly saw my tail and my Legs in their Headlights exposed. I was Mortified but i kept walking.
about 10 more minutes went by and after I got done humping another tree I got up and continued my walk. I had 2 more turns to my house and I was in the clear but 2 more Lights but didn't have to cross a street So I proceeded with haste in which ... haunts me in the next moment.
AS I tried to move hastily My plug Completely slips out and almost falls but i catch it in time ( Thank god ) but ... it was covered in shit... I had to put it back in but I dont want that shit back in my ass ( Pun intended ) so I had 2 options... Eat it or wipe it off on my outfit...
I chose the first option..
I slowly brought the plug to my mouth. Smelling the Horrid Smell I close my eyes and quickly put the plug in my mouth. Tasting the shit i almost threw up but Successfully got it all off and back in.
After that moment I am approaching the last Lights (I say last lights because they're both within 100 feet of each other). I look to my left as i hear a car approaching and on the opposite side of the road I notice a black and white vehicle and yellow letters on the side that read 'SHERIF' ( For those not familiar thats the Police in my area ) So I instantly Freaked out and thought what would happen if he turned around and stopped me. How would I explain myself? Would I be in trouble? Would i be considered a Sex offender? I didn't know. So I just kept walking with Shaking legs. Now at this Point It started to rain... Great i thought. Im cold, Shit in my mouth, ass is sore, soaking wet from piss and now its going to rain. I am also Approaching a Middle school and a Park. Unfortunately That is where I draw the line. Thankfully I found a Large Electrical Transformer on the ground that I went around and put on some Pants and took off the wig, Collar, and Tail and back into my bag and Proceeded to walk home.

The Cop never Turned around and I made it home relatively Dry

I would Rate this Experience a 10/10 as it had Exciting and Terrifying moments. A Roller coaster of Emotions. Please Let me know what you think!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3857 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow, sounds like quite an experience. I'm glad people saw you, unfortunate no one stopped you to ask you embarrassing questions.

So I see you didn't follow it all the way through nor gave the promised pictures. Well it's obvious you're into humiliating yourself with your poor grammar, so for every word you capitalized that shouldn't be you are going to take your dildo, thrust it into your ass, suck it clean, and repeat. Also, I'm sure you won't mind putting on the swimsuit again, pissing yourself and recreating the pose so you can properly thank me.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Forrest View Comment
    Wow, sounds like quite an experience. I'm glad people saw you, unfortunate no one stopped you to ask you embarrassing questions.

So I see you didn't follow it all the way through nor gave the promised pictures. Well it's obvious you're into humiliating yourself with your poor grammar, so for every word you capitalized that shouldn't be you are going to take your dildo, thrust it into your ass, suck it clean, and repeat. Also, I'm sure you won't mind putting on the swimsuit again, pissing yourself and recreating the pose so you can properly thank me.
    Yes ma'am... I will properly thank you as soon as i can.
    Updated 05-09-2017 at 07:23 AM by Puppy boy
  3. Old Comment
    Great report! Wish I had the balls to do anything this fun...
  4. Old Comment
    Wow!Thanks for sharing. Got me severely horny just by reading.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Wow!Thanks for sharing. Got me severely horny just by reading.
    Thank you for reading ~!
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Janus100 View Comment
    Great report! Wish I had the balls to do anything this fun...
    To be honest, I thank the fact I've been in chastity for a little over a year If i wasn't so horny all the time i would've never done it.
  7. Old Comment
    so hot, whole reading i didnt touch my dick to not make me cum