Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Interacting with the community Session templates, dares and questionnaires I come up with for you.
Old

I came up with a different way to make a wedgie and I want you to try it

Posted 12-17-2022 at 02:27 AM by pluky
Updated 12-17-2022 at 03:01 AM by pluky

Keep scissors in reach in case you get stuck.

Don't know if it already exists so I thought I would explain it with a doodle and share it. Look carefully :

(clic for higher resolution)

Essentially you'll need a bed with a frame and ropes, and underwear.

1) You start by placing ropes each side of the bed...
gD king
Old

Little questionnaire for Switches

Posted 11-13-2022 at 07:22 PM by pluky
Updated 11-14-2022 at 02:57 PM by pluky

I already did some first Little questionnaire for Doms and Little questionnaire for Subs (there could be other ones in the future) and although both of them can be answered by Switches, I wanted to make some Switch specific questions, some of which might be inspired by my own experiences or feelings in the course of my own Switchness. Some of them might border on embarrassing / humiliating.

1- starting with a basic : are your both sides evenly distributed or is one of them stronger than...
gD king
Old

Little questionnaire for Doms to answer

Posted 09-10-2022 at 07:07 AM by pluky
Updated 09-15-2022 at 04:43 PM by pluky

I made one for Subs so I thought I could come up with questions for Doms now. Sadly no Kik this time for sharing the answers, so it has to be here if you want to answer them.

1- would a Sub being sensitive (low pain threshold, cries a lot, ...) be a pro or a con to you ?

2- do you ever dream about your Sub ?

3- do you usually self stimulate while ordering your Sub around, or rather at a different time ?

4- are there personality types
gD king
Old

Little questionnaire for Subs to answer (on the way you feel about your Dom)

Posted 09-06-2022 at 05:37 PM by pluky
Updated 09-15-2022 at 04:43 PM by pluky

1- do you feel very motivated to please your Dom, like their pleasure is yours ?

2- when you fail at doing a task for your Dom, do you want to improve and keep trying until you get it, or do you simply wish they won't be mad and not ask you to do it again ?

3- have you had feelings similar to love for your Dom ?

4- when you think of replacing your Dom by another one, is that an easy thought to conceive ?

5- do you feel more compelled to push
gD king
Old

Session template by me #01

Posted 09-05-2022 at 11:33 PM by pluky
Updated 09-05-2022 at 11:40 PM by pluky

Target : any gender
____
Tools : toothbrush, vaporub

1) give yourself an orgasm with the method of your choice and don't ease the stimulation once you have it, and start counting how long you can stand the post orgasm

2) the number you got will be how many times you will brush a toothbrush over each one of your nipples - this might sound counter intuitive but it means that you will try to stand the post orgasm longer if you desire more of this stimulation,
gD king