Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Why?
Old

Why?

Posted 01-29-2012 at 06:15 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

• Why do I keep taking two steps backwards after taking one step forward
  • Why do people lie to me?
  • Why do people need to be fake?
  • Why do I feel so alone yet so cared for at the same time?
  • Why is it that luck is never on my side?
  • Why is that I have been rejected in all aspects of life so many times? Now I just assume the worst
  • Why?
getDare Expert
Posted in Why?
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Why?

Posted 10-09-2010 at 09:48 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Why do relationships have to be so hard to get in?

Why is it that every girl I have similar interests in have a boyfriend in a long turn relationship before I even meet them?

Why did I have to be blacklisted throughout high school by some girls that did not like for God knows what reason?

Why is it when I do try starting something, something (or someone) else fucks me over somehow?

Why can't I live a normal life?

Why am I writing...
getDare Expert
Posted in Why?
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Why?

Posted 05-27-2010 at 08:40 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Why do people argue the silly things in life rather than enjoy it?
getDare Expert
Posted in Why?