Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > EnigmaticBunni

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Redoing PM dares

Posted 10-07-2022 at 10:52 AM by EnigmaticBunni
Updated 10-07-2022 at 04:13 PM by EnigmaticBunni

PLUG I will put in butt plug for half hour
PROOF DIAPER I must put a diaper on once a day for a week and send you proof each day
PROOF CAGED I must put on my cage for a week and send you proof each day
PROOF CROP I must hit my balls hard once a day for a week and send you proof each day
SLAVE follow orders for 30 mins
POST I will post in a thread of your choice
SLUT I will fuck my ass for a minute and send proof if requested
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

For a dare

Posted 09-17-2022 at 10:07 AM by EnigmaticBunni

you should write a secret fantasy in your blog on getdare - at least 500 words
Any particular topic?
I suggested "Outdoor"

I would load up my back pack with womens clothing (my wedding dress if i can get it to fit) and a diaper. I would then put on my chastity cage and my butt plug. I would then have to ride at least 20 km so I am out of the city. I would then have to find a side road where there isn't a lot of traffic. I would then take pictures as i undress...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Detailed Likes and Limits

Posted 10-02-2021 at 08:25 AM by EnigmaticBunni
Updated 02-21-2024 at 12:11 PM by EnigmaticBunni

I Guess it is time I better define my likes and limits

Humiliation mostly doing tasks that are frustrating or embarrassing. These include making me do silly things or stuff that's just a little gross. Also making me dress like a woman
Sexy clothes I Can't really afford new clothes, but have some sexy male clothes and some female clothes that qualify
diapers and pee wearing a diaper is humiliating and degrading as is wetting it etc. I also hate drinking...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

See if this works

Posted 09-30-2021 at 07:20 PM by EnigmaticBunni

Guess it is time i better define my likes and limits

humiliation, mostly doing tasks that are frustrating or embarrassing. These include making me do silly things or stuff that's just a little gross. Also making me dress like a woman
Sexy clothes, I Can't really afford new clothes, but have some sexy male clothes and some female clothes that qualify
diapers and pee, wearing a diaper is humiliating and degrading as is wetting it etc. I also hate drinking pee...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Humiliation dare I secretly want to do.

Posted 09-25-2021 at 12:51 PM by EnigmaticBunni

I lost in a thread and am now Agolnafu's slave for an undetermined length of time.
My task is to write about 10 lines describing a humiliation dare I secretly wish would come true.

So here it goes. It would start by being plugged and in chastity. Then I would have to be diapered and dressed up in female clothes including a teddy-like bodysuit, panties, and bra as well as a dress. Then I have to wear male clothes over it and try to disguise that I am in female clothes under...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slavery potato

Posted 01-19-2020 at 10:06 AM by EnigmaticBunni

I lost in a slavery potato and part of it is keeping a blog. So ill be posting quite regularly for the next while

Currently caged and diapered. Have to go run some errands then come home and put on my maid outfit and clean
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What is one kink you love that others don't understand?

Posted 03-16-2018 at 11:19 AM by EnigmaticBunni

Degradation.

Oh I know, lots of people say they like being degraded, or degrading others, but most of these people could not define degradation.

Degradation to me is different than it is with anyone else, and it is also different for every other person than it is for everyone else. To be degraded the person doing the degrading has to know what the degradee finds degrading.

Many people find cross dressing degrading. (I do) BUt what if the person is trans...
Posted in Uncategorized