Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.90 average.

Our First Meeting: Remote Vibe Fantasy

Posted 10-07-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:44 AM by Butterfly

When we were planning our trip together, Asslvr and I deliberately didn’t plan out too many D/s activities. Oh, of course we had fantasized and talked about different possibilities and scenarios that we would enjoy, but we never really had a concrete plan. That is, except the remote wireless vibe.

Shortly after I booked my flight, we were searching for toys online that we wanted to try, and we came across a remote vibe. We both instantly realized how much fun it would be to use together,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Keeping me Busy: A Wonderful Week!

Posted 08-25-2014 at 08:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:46 AM by Butterfly

When I am dealing with hard, heavy, emotional things, then I sometimes need a distraction so that I don’t spiral down into a dark hole and not want to come out. Control for me really gives me a ground, I am not sure if that makes sense to anybody else but me, but there it is. It helps me to focus on something other than crying, or hurting. In the past, I have used other ways to cope, but I found having somebody control me, or give me tasks, is really the safest and most effective.

So,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.90 average.

Hotel: Cold and Hot

Posted 08-02-2014 at 11:27 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:50 AM by Butterfly

I am staying at a hotel alone this weekend. Sir had to go out for a bit so he told me I should "relax" while he was gone. Of course with Sir's devious mind, I don't think he quite understands the meaning of relaxing.

Once Sir left, I got dressed and went in search of ice, and went to scout out the pool and hot tub area. I found ice and filled up my bucket. I took a look at the pool and hot tub and there was nobody in it. I felt a sense of relief knowing what I was about to do.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Speech Class

Posted 06-03-2014 at 09:37 PM by ClosetedLesbo

“Alright.” I fall out of my daydream and look up to see the student professor half asleep as well. “Thank you Mister…” he trails off.
“Wright.”
“Right. Okay, who wants to go next?”
I sink down in my chair. I hate speech class. The thought of getting up in front of these people makes me want to pee my pants. In fact, my bladder is starting to ache now…
“How about,” the student professor starts, looking at the list of student names. I’m just glad the usual asshole professor...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fun on the Norton Hill.

Posted 09-04-2011 at 09:18 AM by Maggy

So, as promised, I'm going to give you the first of my favorite memories.

Like most people, I once never knew that I was pansexual. Hell, at the time, I couldn't even tell you what "pansexual" even means. It wasn't a term I was familiar with... But I didn't even know I was interested in men. They were competitive; they were brutish; they had a strong tendancy to pick on anyone that didn't have the muscle to fight back. So, back then, I was straight. And I loved it. Maggy loves...
Posted in Memories.