Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The throws of a long distance owned male chaste pet

Posted 03-10-2018 at 12:37 PM by Locked Puppy

Long distance. Not only a country away, but also definitely a flight away. Not a long flight. But still a flight.
Not living alone, neither me nor Mistress.
Owned for more than five months now.
First meeting set up in five weeks from now.

The owner/pet relationship has solidified beyond what I ever thought could be possible.
A connection to Mistress that is stronger than any romantic connection I ever had.
An open relationship. Puppy doesn't even see it as cuckolding....
getDare Devil
Posted in Personal
Old

Bet #3 for "Add to Gonzalez' denial"

Posted 01-17-2018 at 01:59 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-22-2018 at 04:06 PM by CSasha

Gonzalez and Cassandra made another bet, giving him the benefit of counting one complete hour in chastity for 3 hours of denial instead of just 2 within the denial time he does for Cassandra due to this thread, and she may not post the keyphrase DEEPTHROAT anymore (and when she does, it is ignored without substitute or compensation). The keyphrase had been chosen by Gonzalez in the thread after consent on the bet.

If the thread reaches 5,000 posts by the end of Sunday in GMT+1, Gonzalez...
Oracle
Posted in Bets, TORD Online
Old

Male chastity - Devices and belts

Posted 07-26-2017 at 01:29 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Since I have seen and experienced a couple of male chastity devices, I like to share my current view on them. They all share the basic principle to cover the growth of the penis with an open, bend or short, closed tube which is attached to a kind of ring between the balls and the body. The problem with these is, that either due to the weight of such metal devices or due to an erection even with plastic devices the penis in the tube pulls forward the ring on the other side of the balls. The balls in the...
Oracle
Posted in Toys
Old

My Ex - My Keyholder

Posted 02-08-2016 at 08:37 AM by Locked Puppy
Updated 11-13-2016 at 08:17 AM by Locked Puppy

Some of you ask me about how it came to be, that my exgirlfriend is keeping me in a chastity cage.

The short answer: because she can.

The long answer:
When we first got together, very early on in our relationship I promised her that my cock would always be hers. Whenever we had sex, and I wasn't tied up, I would bring her to so many orgasms before even thinking about my own. My cock would be hard and dripping. Some times I forced her to uncountable many orgasms and...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave hunting is hard!

Posted 12-23-2015 at 01:28 PM by glue
Tags chastity, slave

So I have been on the look out for a slave for months now and I don't know if it I me being too demanding or slaves just not being willing!

Before I set any rules or sign a slave up I ask them to perform a task I would regard as a simple dare: "Go to a public area and film yourself performing a striptease, once naked you must either ruin an orgasm or pee into a bottle and consume"

Now I have asked over 15 different slaves to perform this they get excited, obviously...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'd rather blog

Posted 10-23-2014 at 02:46 PM by hunter
Updated 10-23-2014 at 02:49 PM by hunter (forgot to add kik)

I know that this is only my third blog but I find this alot more fun to use, like there are normal people here! nice people, people that will just have a chat and its not all about giving someone a dare or sending someone nudes. I LOVE IT!

I do have another blog on tumblr the page name is hunters-locked is you want to find me I'm not sure if you can because it does have one of those age restrictions on, but message me and I can send you the direct link. (I dont know how to do those hiperlink...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About hunter

Posted 10-14-2014 at 03:51 AM by hunter

I've never posted here before but hey it's something new!
Hi all I'm hunter, I'm 22 years old from South Wales UK. You have probably seen me posting on threads here and there, back when I could hardly even spell or type words correctly but times have changed and I've grown up!
As you might have seen from my signature and profile I love cross dressing, anal, bondage, chastity and some light pain with maybe a little bit of a public dare.
My love for bondage all started at a very...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized