Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My reluctance fantasies are gone

Posted 09-08-2022 at 10:12 PM by pluky

Something worth taking a note of about how my two weeks of online DS relationship have affected me, is that for as long as I can remember I have always had brutal abuse scenarios and fantasies going around and around in my head, I don't even know when it all started as I had them way before I had any understanding of sexual things or even knew BDSM existed.

Lately since I discovered the pleasure of getting pain and being controlled but with my consent, I can't even go back to that, I
getDare Devil
Old

This HEAT!!

Posted 09-08-2022 at 05:42 PM by Toybox

Hey everyone. I just wanted to post here to apologize for being a bit slow on completing these dares you have all given me. As some of you know I live in Southern California and as of right now we are experience a huge heat wave. Its been like 80 degrees at midnight and even as I am currently typing this at close to 6pm its 98 degrees. This has made me just feel sluggish as well as harder to do some public tasks. Just wanted to let you all know. It is supposed to die down soon so hopefully once that...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The task

Posted 09-08-2022 at 05:15 PM by pluky
Updated 09-15-2022 at 04:15 PM by pluky

Disclaimer : this will be somewhat dramatic but it's meant for me to vent and express myself, I know that technically things are not that big of a deal, but I'm a sensitive person and acknowledging my thoughts and emotions through writing is therapeutic and doesn't do no harm.

Something strange I couldn't have predicted happened as I got closer to having to say goodbye to my Dom. A forgotten task, a failure, turned into somewhat of an obsession.

On one of our first
getDare Devil
Posted in Archive
Old

My heart and my submission belong to him

Posted 09-08-2022 at 03:57 PM by pluky
Updated 09-15-2022 at 04:14 PM by pluky

I uninstalled Kik for now and am definitely stepping away from this whole thing.

I do not know however if yes or no I'll be playing with the community again in the future, it's a possibility I would be foolish to deny. This is why I will be addressing a related point here, while the thought is still fresh in my mind.

I wanted to put it out there that if anyone plays with me in the future, that will be either casual, or secondary, and you have to know that the second my Dom
getDare Devil
Posted in Archive