Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Life update: Finally some good to end the year

Posted 11-12-2022 at 11:55 AM by Butterfly

It has been a pretty bumpy ride through 2022 but things are really looking up over the last few months. Lots of excitement happening here, and that is keeping me super busy. A few updates:

6 years with Jaro
Jaro and I are celebrating 6 years together this weekend. We are currently in the middle of 24 hours of TPE (of course with timezones and being online only, we really just did the best we could). I still can't believe I have owned my worm for 6 years. This really has been an amazing experience and I care for him so deeply.

We also just scheduled his next trip to Canada. He will be visiting me in April for 2 weeks! We are already planning lots of fun vanilla things and I have so many devious kinky things in the works as well. That reminds me, I need to get that dog crate ...

Acquiring a Brattykins
TheBrat and I have played lots in the years I have known her. I will randomly take control at times and it has always been a lot of fun. Recently we had a conversation about how it might be fun to take more consistent control. And so we did!

Brattykins now has rules and we are working on some potty "untraining". She is a perfect little bratty diapered princess these days.

She is so much fun and I am so happy to be playing with her. It makes it even more fun because she is the bottom of the proverbial totem pole in my poly family server. That means the whole group gets to pick on ... I mean control and care for her.

A new Dom
On September 19 I received a message on Reddit from a lovely little sloth. He was polite and intriguing. We slowly started to get to know each other over Discord. It didn't take long before we added in some rules and tasks.

This man ... I haven't felt this way about a Dom since I met Mr. Devious. He has captured my heart. He is devious but so caring.

In 24 days I get to meet him in person. I will add more details then because right now, I just don't want to jinx anything.

A new job
In October I went on a work retreat to Saskatoon. While there, we had a speaker join us from higher up in the organization. She told us about a few open positions. I figured it was a long shot but I applied anyways.

I interviews about two weeks ago and was offered the job just a few days later.

This job is a huge opportunity for advancement. My title is now
Executive Assistant". I will be working remotely as they are based out of Winnipeg, so I get to stay home most days. There is also opportunity for travel throughout Canada during the year.

So much excitement
There is so much joy and excitement in my life right now, I can hardly contain it all. And of course we are entering into my favorite season of the year: Christmas!

Mr. Devious and I are putting up the Christmas tree tonight actually!

Gah! So much excitement!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 569 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Glad to hear the year is ending well.
  2. Old Comment
    Aww yay, all of this is awesome to read!! Congrats on the new Brattykins, new Dommykins and new job!!
  3. Old Comment
    Congrats on all of that, much to be excited about!
  4. Old Comment
    Lots of good news Butterfly!
  5. Old Comment
    I'm so happy there's so much positivity going on in your life now! I am also amazed that it has been 6 years that we have known each other. Yesterday's TPE session was great and you are the most amazing Domme.

You also very much deserve the current totem pole that you own!
  6. Old Comment
    So happy for you.
  7. Old Comment
    Yay!!! So happy for you, comrade! It is very pleasing to hear about all the good things going on in your life. And congrats on that promotion!!!
  8. Old Comment
    OMG I have missed so much, but I am glad all is well. If you are interested in catching up, please let me know.
    Posted 12-04-2022 at 06:49 PM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline