Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Brat taming : expectation VS reality

Posted 09-27-2022 at 08:22 PM by pluky

Quickly I just wanna start by saying this is only my initial observations, from the pov of someone who just got into online BDSM or any serious-ish BDSM of any kind less than 2 months ago, I just like to share my raw thoughts as I go, they might be lacking, inaccurate to the real definitions or how things work, I'm still reading and learning about all of these stuff at my pace, but it doesn't mean I can't communicate in text form where I'm at with my understanding at any point, simply cause I find it fun to write and just be transparent with my journey.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔯𝔞𝔱 𝔗𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔯
Expectation : severe, stoic, mean, unforgiving, scary, harsh, close minded and doesn't want to listen to your excuses. Someone who will punish you for every failure, won't take a no for an answer, doesn't want to know if you really wanna do it, and how it felt. Only real threats and physical limitations will be considered a valide excuse, everything else is something to learn to get over. They will teach you that it's a bad idea to voice your opinions and feelings, you should learn that those are unworthy for the receiving end and so should they become to you. When you put up resistance against them you'll be faced by a bigger resistance and end up having to bend.

Reality : patient, forgiving, caring, open minded, a good listener and a sharp observer, someone who always tries to understand you more and adapt their expectations to your needs and comfort zone. They encourage you to be in touch with how you feel and voice it, they have your best interests in mind and put it above their own desires. You aren't compelled to defy their authority because it's never unreasonable, it cares about how you feel so you can drop your guard and don't need to be so defensive. They make you feel like you're working together rather than against each other, which makes you more willing. The lack of resistance from their side leads yours to dissolve completely.

« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Pluky, your blogs are always insightful and well done.
  2. Old Comment
    I think this is a perfect example of the reality around taming or training a submissive. Well done, you have great perception and you can express this so thoughtfully.
  3. Old Comment
    Your very analyticall approach is rare quality, not easy to find around.
    Thank you pluky for sharing all this.

Miss Sabina
  4. Old Comment
    I like how you describe these effects. And it also looks like you found a good brat tamer, as I am sure the "expectation-described" people also exist.
  5. Old Comment
    And I'm not necessarily saying one way is better or right or wrong, just what I expected and then what worked for me, but yeah he's amazing