Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Things BDSM and Alcohol have in common (my personal experience)

Posted 09-10-2022 at 11:58 PM by pluky
Updated 09-11-2022 at 07:55 AM by pluky

- making me feel Submissive/Compliant

- making me feel high, like living in a dream half awake

- the "never doing this again" moments

- doing it again

- the aftermath, depressive/anxious state (chemical imbalance)

- the craving

- being a dirty little secret, worrying about what might give it away

« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Congratulations. You have discovered subspace.
  2. Old Comment
    You probably NOT intend these activities toghether/simultaneously but BEFORE someone equivocate... Be it one warning:
    NEVER NEVER NEVER alchool and BDSM go toghether!

Nobody seriously and responsibly into BDSM will ever play or accept to play with anybody who has drunk or is not into mentally stable conditions.
    This is one of the first essential RULES and is matter of safety, beyond any SSC, or RACK protocol however you want to name it.

About the chemical sensation, yes I agree it ist the “subspace” this feeling, even if I not associate with alchool and I hope you not heve dependence at it

More safe, to have “dependence” to BDSM, but at condition if play consensual and responsible, and if the Dom/Domme is not manipulating the sub.
    Otherwise this not look very healthy and shall be very very cautious because some psichological trauma could hide behind.

Take it as my personal opinion, most from real life D/s dynamics
    Updated 09-11-2022 at 10:25 AM by Sabina
  3. Old Comment
    I will disagree with the comment.
    There are people who will do edgier play - play that involves drugs or alcohol.
    There are definite safety concerns and you should be aware of them before playing. However, I wouldn't say that you can never play while intoxicated.
  4. Old Comment
    You would have to really trust your play partner, and I think online if you're gonna play alone and take orders it's probably a bad idea so maybe that's what they meant mostly, cause if you're alone no one can help you if you get in a bad situation while drunk and you also might misunderstand orders or take things too far... it was one of the first things I told my Dom, that in case I said I was drunk or said I had alcohol not to give me orders because I know I get extremely compliant and not sure I would know my limits anymore.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I will disagree with the comment.
    There are people who will do edgier play - play that involves drugs or alcohol.
    There are definite safety concerns and you should be aware of them before playing. However, I wouldn't say that you can never play while intoxicated.
    Dear butterfly,
    Sure everybody can be free to do anything they want, even if the potential consequences may involve others and this is not good and not right.
    However alcohol over certain limit and drugs alter perception of reality, of limits, and capability of judgement. In the sub, in the Domme, in any body.

Sexual arousal itself may alter these perceptions.
    Like you implicitly agree, it is unnecessary to add elements of external risk, but still everybody is free to do anything, also and even, to do wrong.

But still, we shall have the right to discourage, and motivate why certain behavior can bekomme very very dangerous and not realize it is dangerous untill is too late.
    This was my intention. I speack after experience of play, and personally have met people who were involved into some extreme play (which nothing NOTHING heve with genuine BDSM and some one had fatal consiquence fore them)
    Who was active in the BDSM scene in Rome in 2011 (and I repeat, I speack of REAL LIFE PLAY, not online games) know very well and very sad what happened and some one was prosecuted and condamned for it, even if was consensual session.

Again, as sure you will agree, NO RESPECTABLE BDSM COMMUNITY will ever accept members who suggest or tolerate any play scenario with people using drugs or alcohol during session.
    They will be politely invited to go away.

If you like to constructively discuss this delicate but relevant topic maybe you shall open one thread in the educational area of this good site, it could be helpful to provide good information at who is new to BDSM, even if many reliable resources are perfect available from trusted sources in the net, and advanced sexual education guides to kinky sex, if somebody need it.

I am also sure, the intention of plucky was good, and not to encourage any dangerous behaviour.
    Thank you plucky you explained very well in the your second post.
    Of course also if alone play, it can be more and more danger becouse of nobody to rescue.

I only personaly find a bit weird and potentially ambiguous to compare sensations of alcohol and BDSM itself, but the explanations provided by plucky now make it more clear.

Thenk at everybody for the space and attention.
    sabina
    Updated 09-11-2022 at 03:29 PM by Sabina
  6. Old Comment
    The initial blog was inly comparing sensations I found similar, it makes no mention of the use of drugs in BDSM and I only then addressed this aspect cause it was brought up in the comments. In the past I made writings comparing things I experienced as similar in art and working out, I simply like to see the common things between different fields and how they overlap, that doesn't mean they have or should have any actual link or incidence one on another.